Top 11 of The Cheapest Places to Buy Ink Cartridges Online
Do you want to save on your printer ink cartridge expenses and are wondering where you can buy cheap supplies online? Here is our list of the best places to buy ink cartridges online!
Every business’ success will rely heavily on its ability to manage its resources and keep its expenses at a minimum. However, the cost is not the only key factor that influences your choices, especially when purchasing devices like printers, scanners, and copiers. It would be best if you still considered quality and reliability to ensure that you won’t be wasting your time and money on dealing with unexpected problems.
Printer ink is an essential supply in any business or office, and it can take up a large part of its budget. So if you want to cut on your printer ink expenses considerably, you’ve come to the right place! Here, we’ve listed the best places where you can buy the cheapest ink cartridges online!
Why Buy Printer Ink Cartridges Online
First of all, why is buying online your best option when looking for cheap ink cartridges? Below are some of the few reasons why:
- Online retailers cover more printer brands, unlike some retailers that only cover familiar printer brands. Thus, they can offer a wider variety of ink options.
- Some can offer you free shipping services if you buy a certain amount of ink cartridges.
- You can easily compare different suppliers and manufacturers by doing your own research.
- You can buy ink cartridges any time and receive recommendations on which is best for your printer.
- They offer better customer service in case you face any problem with your ink cartridge
Types of Cheap Ink Cartridges You Can Buy
Generally, there are three types of ink cartridges you can buy that are cheaper compared to original ink cartridges:
- Remanufactured cartridges
- Compatible cartridges
- Printer ink refills
Remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges from third-party manufacturers are also called generic or aftermarket cartridges. These cartridges allow you to save around 25%-40% compared to OEM versions.
Remanufactured ink cartridges are used brand cartridges that are recycled to create new cartridges. Thus, they look similar to OEM products. The used OEM cartridge is disassembled, cleaned, refilled, and then tested during the manufacturing process. The manufacturer will replace any damaged or worn internal parts.
On the other hand, compatible ink cartridges are brand new cartridges made by third-party manufacturers, and most have unique designs that make them easily distinguishable from their OEM counterparts. But, despite the structural differences between the two, compatible cartridges can still fit seamlessly in the target printer and produce the same number of pages, sometimes even higher as OEM cartridges.
Printer Ink Refills
Lastly, you can buy refilling kits and refill your empty ink cartridges instead of purchasing OEMs. However, it’s important to note that refilling printer cartridges on your own can be quite messy, and other users even say that it’s not worth the hassle. That’s why it’s still more practical to buy remanufactured or compatible ink cartridges than to refill empty ink cartridges.
YoyoInk: The Best Place to Buy Cheap Printer Ink Cartridges Online
If you want an online ink cartridge supplier that offers the best value for your money, YoyoInk is what you are looking for! We can assure your satisfaction and the quality of our products by giving you a two-year warranty and a full money-back guarantee. We have received positive reviews from our loyal customers, which proves the quality of our products and services. We also offer free shipping of selected ink cartridges so you can save more!
Prices: As low as $4.90
Major credits like:
- American Express
- 2-Year No Hassle-Free Return
- Products may be returned within 30 days from delivery date for a refund
- Via courier service providers like FedEx, UPS, and USPS
- Free shipping for orders above $50 and a flat rate of $3.99 for orders below $50
- Expedited shipping takes 1-2 business days while standard shipping takes 3-7 business days
YoyoInk offers its products at a fraction of our competitors’ prices while maintaining the quality of our ink cartridges. We offer the following products with 36 months shelf life for different printer and copier brands:
- Remanufactured HP ink cartridges
- Compatible Brother ink cartridges
- Compatible and remanufactured Canon ink cartridges
- Remanufactured Epson ink cartridges
- Compatible Kodak ink cartridges
- Remanufactured Lexmark ink cartridges
- CopyStar Compatible Copier Toner Cartridges
- Konica Minolta Compatible Copier Toner Cartridges
- Kyocera Mita Compatible Copier Toner Cartridges
- Ricoh Compatible Copier Toner Cartridges
You can easily find what you are searching for on our website because:
- Our products are categorized per printer brand
- You can search by ink/toner cartridge model or printer model
- You can filter by printer series and/or cartridge number
- The printers compatible with each ink cartridge are listed under the products
Where Is the Cheapest Place to Buy Ink Cartridges?
Aside from YoyoInk, below are the top 5 most trusted websites where you can buy budget-friendly but high-quality ink cartridges:
Prices: As low as $2.99
Payment Methods: Major Credit Cards, E-Check, PayPal
- Non-defective products that are returned have a 15% restocking fee
- One year return policy with shipping costs subtracted
- Shipping will be refunded for returns made within 10 days after delivery
- Standard shipping is free for orders above $35 if you subscribe to their newsletter
- Free shipping for domestic orders above $50
- $3.99 for orders below $50
- Overnight, two-day, and three-day expedited shipping are available
- A wide array of replacement toner and ink cartridges that are competitively priced (not necessarily your cheapest options)
- Among the very few retailers that have accumulated a lot of reviews from ResellerRatings.com (4.4/5 from over 23,000 consumers) with only a few negative reviews
Note: Although CompAndSave advertises its ink cartridges for as low as $2.99, products that are worth this price can’t be easily found on their website.
#2 Carrot Ink
Prices: As low as $6.95
Payment Methods: Major Credit Cards, Google Pay, PayPal
- Free exchange or refund for 1 year (shipping costs deducted)
- Free shipping for domestic orders more than $40 ($3.95 for other orders)
- Expedited and overnight shipping are available but with additional fees
- They are eco-friendly
- It can be the cheapest place you can buy printer cartridges
- An easy-to-navigate website where you can search by printer manufacturer or through their list of inks
- They offer compatible and remanufactured toner and ink cartridges as well as ink bottles for refilling for popular brands like Samsung, Dell, Canon, Brother, and others
- Their generic and compatible cartridges can help you save up to 75%
- Most of their products come with discounts
- You can get more discounts if you order a specific amount of sign up using your email
- Although recent reviews about them are hard to find, they have earned over 300,000 positive feedback from customers
- They accept the fewest modes of payment, but they offer the lowest free shipping price thresholds among the platforms on our list
Prices: As low as $3.99
Payment Methods: Major Debit and Credit Cards, Money Order, Check, PayPal
- Free return/refund for 1 year; free store credit or exchange thereafter
- Lifetime guarantee
- You need to pay for shipping fees if you request a refund
- Free shipping for domestic orders more than $50; $4.95 for other orders
- They can ship your products in two days but with additional fees
- A great alternative for low-cost ink cartridges
- They offer other printer supplies such as refill kits and cartridge replacements (new and remanufactured types)
- They have various secure payment options, discount vouchers, and coupon deals
- Strong reviews at Bizrate Surveys and Reseller Ratings which are mainly due to their generous lifetime guarantee
- Fewer complaints concerning leaking and malfunctioning cartridges
- You can reach their phone line even on Saturdays, unlike other sellers
Prices: As low as $3.99
Payment Methods: Money Order, Check, Major Debit and Credit Cards, PayPal
- Non-defective products are charged with a 15% restocking fee
- Free exchange or refund within 30 days after the products have been delivered
- Free store credit or exchange for 1 year
- International orders: $8.99
- Free domestic shipping for purchases over $49
- $4.99 for other orders
- Two-day and three-day shipments have additional fees
- It might be the best choice for international customers with a flat shipping fee
- Robust inventory with hundreds of printer cartridges
- They offer coupons for customers who sign up to their mailing list
- Navigating their products is easy
- Each product has both a budget and original versions
- You can get $4.99 ink cartridges for a lifetime if you buy a printer through their site
Prices: As low as $3.99
Payment Methods: Major Debit and Credit Cards, Money Order, Check, Amazon Pay, PayPal
- Free exchange and return for the 1st year
- Free store credit or replacement for the 2nd year onward
- Two-year 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping for domestic orders more than $55
- $4.95 for other orders
- 3-5 days delivery
- Two-day shipments come with additional fees
- Flexible payment options
- They offer a large inventory of both brand and remanufactured cartridges
- They offer 5%-10% discounts
- They have mostly received positive reviews although their products are a little bit more expensive compared to their competitors
- They are the only ones who accept Amazon Pay
- They also offer various printing supplies like 3d printing supplies, printer accessories, and paper
Despite the benefits that 123inkjets can offer you, there are also a few drawbacks with them:
- They have a high free-shipping threshold
- More reports concerning poor customer service
Other Places You Can Buy Cheap Printer Ink Cartridges Online
Aside from the top suppliers we have mentioned above, below are also other places that offer cheap printer ink cartridges online:
You can find about 135 ink cartridge brands in InkGrabber including both remanufactured and OEM cartridges. They provide discounts on OEM cartridges which they can deliver within 3-7 days. For cash refunds, you can return defective or unopened cartridges within 90 days.
InkCartridges gives free shipping services on orders made within the US which is great if you are purchasing in bulk. This vendor has a portfolio of both OEM and compatible toner and ink cartridges from major brands. It offers a two-year 100% satisfaction guarantee for all of its products. And aside from cartridges, it also stocks other office supplies such as cables and paper.
ClickInks has a wide variety of office supplies including ink cartridges for printers and fax machines, photo paper, laser toner, and more. Their selection includes both OEM and third-party replacement cartridges. Aside from offering cheap prices, they also have Buy 2, Get 1 Free deals for their ink cartridges as well as customer loyalty programs.
eBay is known for its vast selection of products that include ink cartridges and other accessories. Its ranking system allows you to easily find the best deals for its top-selling items. Although its selection can be overwhelming, you can have considerable savings once you find a trusted supplier. eBay offers both used and new cartridges for most printer brands.
#5 Best Buy
This platform offers a huge portfolio of ink cartridges and other printer accessories for the industry’s leading brands. It’s one of the biggest electronics retailers that provide physical stores, price comparisons, and customer ratings to help with your decision-making. Its free membership allows you to earn points for every dollar spent. If you join their rewards program, you will receive a reward certificate that is worth $5 for every 250 points earned.
The last on our list is Amazon – the largest retailer for just about any product you The last on our list is Amazon – the largest retailer for just about any product you can think of worldwide. It offers thousands of printer cartridges along with comparisons of their prices. It makes your search easier by giving you supplier options that offer the same products for the best offer. Prime members also receive the benefit of next-day delivery for rush orders.
Factors to Consider When Choosing an Online Supplier of Cheap Ink Cartridges
Let’s end our blog by giving you some final tips. Below are the important factors you need to consider when choosing a supplier of ink cartridges for your printer online:
Price and Product Range
It is better if the vendor can offer the following:
- Multipacks which are cheaper compared to individual cartridges
- XL or high-yield cartridges for bulk printing which can print twice the capacity of standard cartridges
Shipping, Returns, and Warranties
You can check if the vendor can also provide the following:
- Minimum orders to qualify for free shipping (usually ranges from $40 to $55)
- 15-30 days grace period to refund unopened products
- Return shipping cost reimbursement for defective products
- Money-back guarantees and length of warranties (usually 1-2 years)
Compatibility and Quality
The best way to confirm the compatibility and quality of an online vendor’s cartridges is to check customer reviews. Some of the things you can check are:
- Saturated (especially magenta and yellow) or inconsistent colors
- Unreadable cartridges that cause “out of ink” warnings
- Inks that can clog printer heads
- The site should be easy to navigate
- It is better if you can simply search for your printer’s brand or model to find the ink cartridge you are looking for instead of browsing through their entire list of products
Compatibility and Quality
- See if they offer online chat, email, or phone support at least five days a week
- Check their reviews concerning customer service especially for issues like:
- Long wait times in phone lines
- Rude customer agents
- Slow responses
- Return shipping charges
- Refund issues
- Incorrect orders
- Slow delivery
When you’re printing tons of materials, especially in the marketing aspect of your business, buying ink cartridges that can give you the best value for your money matters a lot. OEM ink cartridges are expensive and can even cost more than new printers. Thus, many businesses go for cheaper alternatives like third-party ink cartridges that work just like OEM cartridges.
Hopefully, our guide was able to help you find high-quality but affordable ink cartridges for your printer. Find out more printer guides and tips in our other blogs below: