Remanufactured Epson 288 Printer Ink Cartridges (5-Pack)
5 Ink Cartridges
Black: 500, Color: 450
- 36 Month Shield Life
- 2 Year Warranty
- Easy to Install
High quality Remanufactured Epson 288 Ink XL Cartridges
Make your documents and photographs standout with this 5-pack of remanufactured, high yield Epson 288 ink cartridges. The premium Cyan (T288220-S), Magenta (T288320-S), Yellow (T288420-S), and Black (T288120-S) ink deliver crisp, detailed print quality and stunning results page after page. Prints are resistant to smudge, fade, and water and look beautiful on both plain and glossy photo paper. With this remanufactured Epson 288XL ink-set, you can enjoy OEM comparable print results for just a fraction of the price!
Compatible Epson Expression XP Printer Ink Cartridges
The remanufactured Epson 288 ink cartridges are designed for Epson Expression XP-330, XP-340, XP-430, XP-434, XP-440, and XP-446 Small-in-One All-in-One printers. The high yield Black ink cartridge has an estimated yield of 500 pages. The Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow color XL cartridges each have an estimated yield of 165 pages. Remanufactured Epson 288 ink replacement cartridges from YoyoInk provide fast, effortless installation with compatible Epson XP printers.
- Get high yield capacity per ink cartridge while saving on costs.
- The multipack includes individual color cartridges (Black, Yellow, Cyan, and Magenta)
- Enjoy brilliant prints that resist smudge, fade, and water on every printout.
- Multipack gives you the best bang for your buck.
- Compatible with select Epson Expression Home XP and Small-in-one printers. Click on the Check My Printer Compatibility to view compatible printers.
- Each remanufactured cartridge contains a premium ink blend for crisp, sharp prints.
You can also shop from our inventory of individual remanufactured Epson 288XL ink cartridges: Black, Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow. Enjoy high-quality and affordable Epson cartridge replacements that allow you to print more for less here at YoyoInk!
Frequently Asked Questions for Epson 288 Ink Refill
a. What is the difference between Epson 288 and 288 I?
The Epson 288 standard ink cartridge holds more ink than the Epson 288-I initial ink cartridge, which means the former can print more pages per round than the latter. The Epson 288i also works with new printers which are not compatible with the Epson 288.
b. What Epson printer uses 288 ink?
The 288 / 288XL black and color ink cartridges are compatible with the Epson Expression Home XP and Small-in-one printers. They include the Epson Expression XP-330, XP-340, XP-430, XP-434, XP-440, and XP-446. Click on Check My Printer Compatibility to view compatible printers.
c. Can Epson 288 ink cartridges be refilled?
Yes, you can refill Epson 288 ink cartridges and potentially save on costs. However, if you want to avoid all the mess and trouble involved in the process, we recommend using our remanufactured ink cartridge replacements instead.
Remanufactured ink replacements cartridges from YoyoInk are specially made to ensure flawless performance and top-notch results. Our product can give you the same print quality and reliability as their original counterparts but for only a fraction of their price.
How to Replace 288 Ink Cartridges from your Epson Expression XP Printer
- Please turn on your Epson XP printer. Plugin the Power cord to a power supply and then press the Power button.
- Slowly raise its Scanner Unit to open the Ink Cartridge Compartment.
- Remove the empty Epson 288 ink tank by pinching its Cartridge Tab and then pulling it out from its slot.
- Prepare the new ink cartridge replacement. Slowly shake the cartridge 4 – 5 times before removing it from its packaging.
- Tear-off the Protective Taping. Make sure to remove just the Yellow Tape.
- Put the new ink tank into the Cartridge Holder and press it down until it clicks into place. Make sure to place it on the correct slot.
Repeat the same steps for each 288 ink colors.
Close the Scanner Unit. Wait for a few minutes for the Epson XP printer to fully re-charge the ink cartridge. A completion message will appear on the LCD screen to confirm that the ink replacement is successful.