Epson 410XL Ink High-Yield Remanufactured 5-Pack Combo
5 Ink Cartridges
Black: 500, Color: 650
1 Photo Black
- 36 Month Shield Life
- 2 Year Warranty
- Easy to Install
Epson 410XL Ink Combo Refill – 5 Pack
Epson ink 410 XL cartridges remanufactured from YoyoInk offer outstanding quality, consistent performance, and BIG savings! Offered in a bundle of five individual high yield Epson 410 printer ink cartridges, you can print almost three thousand pages before running out of ink! They also deliver sharp, flawless text documents and breath-taking images that are resistant to water and smudge. With this fantastic value-pack, you can take on the toughest projects with confidence!
We use only top-of-the-line ink and conduct industry-standard quality tests and inspections on each cartridge. This meticulous process ensures that you get OEM quality but for just half the price!
- The 5-pack remanufactured Epson 410xl ink set includes two black ink cartridges and one cartridge each for Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow.
- One Epson 410XL black cartridge can yield a maximum of 500 pages for a total of 1,000 pages. Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow cartridges, meanwhile, can give you 650 each for a total of 1,950 pages of color printing.
Frequently Asked Questions for Epson 410XL Ink Replacement
What Epson printer uses 410 ink?
What’s the difference between Epson 410 and 410xl ink?
The Epson 410 is a standard ink cartridge that offers crisp texts and life-like images that are resistant to moisture and smudge. The Epson 410XL is a high yield ink cartridge, which means it contains more ink and hence can print more pages than the standard 410 (300 vs 650 pages for color).
If you want to enjoy better value for your money, the high yield Epson 410XL is the ideal option. It has a higher page yield and helps you save more in the long run. It’s particularly helpful if you are someone who does plenty of printing regularly.
How to Change Your Epson 410XL Ink Refill Printer Ink Cartridges
- Please turn on your Epson printer by connecting it to a power supply and then pressing its Power button.
- Raise the Scanner Unit to gain access to the Cartridge Area.
- Tap the Stop button to move the Print Head to the proper cartridge replacement position.
- Remove the empty Epson 410 Printer Ink Cartridge by first pinching the tab in front of the Cartridge. Next, pull the Cartridge out of its slot.
- Prepare the New Cartridge. Shake it several times before taking it out from its package and then removing its Yellow taping at the side.
- Slide in the New Cartridge directly into the empty slot and then gently push it down until it clicks into place.
- Repeat the same steps for each other Colors, including High Yield Epson 410XL Ink Cartridges.
- Close the Scanner Unit and tap the Stop button to move the Print Head back to its original position. The printer will start charging the Epson ink 410 Cartridge. Wait for about 1 ½ minute for the power lights to stop flashing and remain on to confirm the completion of ink charging.