Epson 220 Ink Cartridge High Yield Remanufactured – 5-Pack Multi-Pack Combo
5 Ink Cartridges
Black: 500, Color: 450
- 36 Months Shelf Life
- 2 Year Warranty
- Easy to Install
Save More for every Epson 220 Ink Color
The Epson 220 ink cartridge contains four-color pigment-based ink that provides sharp and brilliant detail on plain and special papers. The inks dry fast and produce enduring prints that resist water, fade, and smudge. Expect superb print quality and consistent performance, page after page. It’s a standard that’s true to our Epson 220xl ink replacement cartridges and the rest of our products here at Yoyoink.
Completing a project using OEM printer ink can be very costly. That’s why YoyoInk offers remanufactured replacement Epson 220 ink cartridges that are more affordable – at almost half the price of original Epson ink! Our remanufactured ink cartridges deliver the same print quality results, longevity, and reliability as their original counterparts while helping you save more! Print more for less with every Epson printer remanufactured ink cartridge here at Yoyoink!
Perfect for your Epson WorkForce (WF) and Expression Printers
If you want to enjoy outstanding print work, our high yield remanufactured Epson 220 ink cartridge set may be the answer. With this 5-pack bundle of individual high-yield cartridges, you can print more than two thousand pages before running out of ink! Each remanufactured ink cartridge works with the Epson Worforce WF-2630, Workforce WF-2650, and Workforce WF-2660.
- Bundle includes five remanufactured high yield Epson 200 ink cartridges. You get two black cartridges and one cartridge each for Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow.
- Every black ink cartridge can print a maximum of 500 pages for a total of 1,000 pages.
- Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow remanufactured ink cartridges deliver 450 pages each for a total of 1,350 pages.
- This Epson 220 ink cartridge value-pack works with printers from the Epson Work Expression series, including the Expression XP-530, XP-7100, and XP-630.
Shop today to take advantage of our best items and deals! Each product from our inventory is verified to meet high standards of quality and performance. The use of our remanufactured ink cartridges won’t void your printer’s warranty.
Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
|Cartridge Yield Type|
Black: 500, Color: 450
|Total Page Yield|
2,350 Pages (5% Coverage)
Frequently Asked Questions for Epson 220 Ink Refill
a. What Epson printer uses 220 ink?
The printers that use Epson 220 ink cartridges are those that belong to the Epson Expression Series like the XP-640 and XP-830. There are also models from the Epson WorkForce Series, such as the WF-2630 and the WF-2650, that use this link.
b. What’s the difference between Epson 220 and 220xl ink?
The Epson 220 ink cartridge is known for being water, bleed, fade, and smudge resistant. These fantastic qualities make prints extraordinarily hard-wearing and long-lasting. The ink cartridge has a page yield of 175 pages with black ink and 165 pages with Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow ink. You can find these items at low prices on our product page.
The Epson 220XL, on the other hand, is a high yield ink cartridge. Its primary purpose is to offer consumers more excellent value for a lower cost. With this high yield cartridge, you can print up to 500 pages for every black ink cartridge and 450 pages for color cartridges.
c. What ink does Epson XP 200 use?
The Epson Expression XP-200 printer uses standard Epson 220 and high yield Epson 220XL Epson ink. Both ink cartridges include four colors: Epson 220 Ink Black, Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow.
d. How do I reset my Epson 220 cartridge?
There’s a reset button situated on the contacts – it should be in the center. Press the Reset Button with the end of the paperclip of other objects of the same size. After resetting every Epson 220 ink cartridge, you can reinstall them, and the printer will recognize them as though they are new.
e. Can I use Epson 200 ink instead of 220?
No, you can’t interchange Epson 200 ink cartridges and Epson 220 ink cartridges as each one is designed for different printer models. The WorkForce WF-2540, Expression XP-310, Expression XP-410, and other Epson 200 ink compatible printers, can’t use Epson 220 ink cartridges.
Cartridge Replacement Steps for Epson 220 Ink Printers (WorkForce, WF, and Expression Series)
- Please turn on your Epson WF or XP printer by connecting its Power cord to a suitable power supply and then pressing its Power button.
- Raise the Scanner Unit to gain access to the Cartridge Area
- Tap the Stop button to move the Print Head to the proper cartridge replacement position.
- Remove the Empty Epson 220 Cartridge by first pinching the tab in front of the Cartridge to release it. Next, pull the cartridge out of its slot.
- Prepare the New Cartridge. Shake it several times before taking it out from its package and then remove its Yellow taping at the side.
- Slide in the new cartridge directly into the empty slot and then gently push it down until it clicks into place.
- Repeat the same steps for each other Colors, including Epson 220XL ink cartridges.
- Close the Scanner Unit and tap the Stop button to move the Print Head back to its original position.
- The printer will start charging the 220 ink. Wait for about 1 ½ minute for the Power Lamp to stop flashing and remain on to confirm its completion.