Epson 220 Ink – XL High Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge – 5-Pack Combo
5 Ink Cartridges
Black: 500, Color: 450
- 36 Month Shield Life
- 2 Year Warranty
- Easy to Install
Epson 220 Ink Cartridges Replacement High Yield Combo
If you want to enjoy outstanding print work, our remanufactured Epson 220xl ink cartridges set may be the answer. With this 5-pack bundle of individual high-yield cartridges, you can print more than two thousand pages before running out of ink! What’s more, you can expect superb print quality and consistent performance, page after page. It’s a standard that’s true to our Epson 220xl ink cartridges replacement and the rest of our products here at Yoyoink.
Completing a project using OEM printer ink can be very costly. That’s why YoyoInk offers remanufactured replacement Epson ink 220 cartridges that are more affordable – at almost half the price of original Epson ink! Same print quality, longevity, and reliability; just more affordable! Print more for less here at Yoyoink!
- Bundle includes five remanufactured replacement Epson ink 220XL cartridges. You get two black cartridges and one cartridge each for Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow.
- Every black cartridge can print a maximum of 500 pages for a total of 1,000 pages. The color cartridges meanwhile, deliver 450 each for a total of 1,350 pages.
- This Epson ink 220 value-pack works 100% with printers from the Epson Work Expression series, including the Expression XP-530, XP-7100, and XP-630.
Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
|Cartridge Yield Type|
Black: 500, Color: 450
|Total Page Yield|
2,350 Pages (5% Coverage)
Frequently Asked Questions for Epson 220XL Ink Refill
What Epson printer uses 220 ink?
The printers that use 220 ink are those that belong to the Epson Expression Series like the XP-640 and XP-830. There are also models from the Epson WorkForce Series, such as the WF-2630 and the WF-2650, that use this ink.
What’s the difference between Epson 220 and 220xl ink?
The Epson 220 is known for being water, bleed, fade, and smudge resistant. These fantastic qualities make prints extraordinarily hard-wearing and long-lasting. The Epson 220 has a page yield of 175 pages with black ink and 165 pages with Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow ink.
The Epson 220XL, on the other hand, is a high yield ink cartridge. Its primary purpose is to offer consumers more excellent value for a lower cost. With this high yield cartridge, you can print up to 500 pages for every black ink cartridge and 450 pages for color cartridges.
What ink does Epson XP 200 use?
The Epson Expression XP-200 printer uses standard Epson 220 ink and high yield Epson 200XL ink. Both ink cartridges include four colors: Black, Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow.
How to Change Your Epson 220 Ink Refill Printer Ink Cartridges
- Please turn on your printer by connecting its Power cord to a suitable power supply and then pressing its Power button.
- Raise the Scanner Unit to gain access to the Cartridge Area
- Tap the Stop button to move the Print Head to the proper cartridge replacement position.
- Remove the Empty Cartridge by first pinching the tab in front of the Cartridge to release it. Next, pull the cartridge out of its slot.
- Prepare the New Cartridge. Shake it several times before taking it out from its package and then remove its Yellow taping at the side.
- Slide in the new cartridge directly into the empty slot and then gently push it down until it clicks into place.
- Repeat the same steps for each other Colors, including Epson 220XL Ink Cartridges.
- Close the Scanner Unit and tap the Stop button to move the Print Head back to its original position. The printer will start charging the Epson ink 220. Wait for about 1 ½ minute for the Power Lamp to stop flashing and remain on to confirm the completion of the ink charging.