HP 63XL Ink Black Remanufactured Printer Ink Cartridges
- 36 Month Shield Life
- 2 Year Warranty
- Easy to Install
HP 63XL Ink Black Replacement
Cut your printing expenses into half while tripling your output with YoyoInk’s remanufactured HP 63XL ink cartridges! Our 2-pack bundle of black printer ink cartridges are 40% more affordable than OEM ink and delivers 2.5x more pages than a standard HP 63 ink cartridge. Print almost a thousand pages of crisp texts before getting a refill! It’s the value-pack you need to tackle any project, whether big or small.
Each cartridge undergoes meticulous quality testing and inspection to guarantee that they meet industry standards. We use only premium-quality parts and ink so we can give the best possible results to customers.
- Bundle includes two black ink cartridges with smart chip technology that allows you to track ink levels easily. Each black ink cartridge yields up to 480 pages for a combined total of 960 pages.
- This 63XL ink is compatible with a long list of printers in the HP Deskjet, HP Envy, and HP OfficeJet Series. They include popular models like the Deskjet 1112, OfficeJet 3830, OfficeJet 4650.
- The pair of high yield black cartridges have a three-year shelf life and comes with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee and a 2-year warranty so you can shop with confidence and without risk.
Frequently Asked Questions for HP 63XL Ink Replacement
Is HP 63 and 63XL the same?
No, they are not the same. The HP 63 is a standard black ink cartridge that can print up to 190 pages. The HP 63XL meanwhile is a high yield black ink cartridge that can print up to 480 pages. The HP 63XL has a larger size and contains more ink, although you can load it in the same slot as the HP 63 when installing it on a printer.
What HP Printer uses 63XL ink?
There is a long list of printers that use the HP 63XL ink cartridge. Most of them belong to the HP DeskJet, HP Envy, and HP OfficeJet series. Some of the models compatible with the high yield black ink cartridge include the Deskjet 1110, Envy 4510, and OfficeJet 3830.
How to Change Your HP 63XL Ink Refill Printer Ink Cartridges
- Please turn on your HP printer, if it’s not yet on, and make sure to load the device with plain, white paper.
- Gently hold the handles on either side of the printer and then lift the Cartridge Access until it locks into a fixed position. This action will prompt the Carriage to move towards the center of the printer for the proper cartridge replacement position. Wait for the Carriage to become silent and idle before you continue.
- Remove the Used Cartridge by first opening its Lid and then softly pressing down on the ink tank to release it. Once it’s released, pull it out from its slot.
- Please take out the New Cartridge from its packaging and then remove its Orange plastic taping.
- With its Nozzles facing the Carriage, place the cartridge into the correct slot. Install the HP 63XL Black Cartridge into the right slot and the Tri-Color Cartridge into the left slot. Close the Lid to secure the Cartridge into place.
- Close the Ink Cartridge Access door. Wait for the Alignment Page to discharge from the HP printer completely.
- Raise the Scanner Lid. Put the Alignment Page on the Scanner Glass with the print side facing down.
- Lower the Scanner Lid to close the printer and then press OK. The printer will start aligning the 63XL Ink Cartridges.
How to Troubleshoot your HP 63XL Ink Black Remanufactured Printer Ink Cartridges
Click here for more tips and troubleshooting steps for HP 63XL Ink Black Remanufactured Printer Ink Cartridges.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.