Black: 480, Color: 330
63, 63XL, F6U63AN, F6U64AN
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $59.90 each
63, 63XL, F6U63AN, F6U64AN
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $58.90 each
63, 63XL, F6U63AN
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $31.90 each
|Printer Series||HP Deskjet|
|Consumables||1 x cartridge (black) - up to 135 pages - HP 302
1 x cartridge (tricolor) - up to 100 pages - HP 302
|Mobile Capability||Apple AirPrint, HP ePrint, wireless direct printing|
|Interface||Wireless LAN, USB 2.0|
|Media Type||envelopes, photo paper, plain paper|
|Print Sizes||8.5" x 11.7"|
|Printing Speed||20 ppm Black / 16 ppm Color|
|Resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi (mono) / 4800 x 1200 dpi (color)|
|Automatic Sheet Feeder||60 Sheets|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||17.2 (W) x 12.2 (D) x 6.2 (H)|
HOW TO REPLACE HP DESKJET 3637 CARTRIDGES
- Turn on your Deskjet and load it with paper.
- Open the exterior door followed by the ink cartridge access door. The carriage positions itself at the middle so you can replace your cartridges. Kindly wait for it to stop moving before proceeding to the next step.
- Remove the empty cartridge by pressing it down gently until it releases and then pulling it out from its slot.
- Prepare the new replacement cartridge by taking it out from its package and plastic taping.
- With your fingers holding the new replacement tank rom the sides, load it into the empty slot. Remember to place Black cartridges into the right slot and Color cartridges into the left.
- Slide the new replacement tank into the slot until it snaps firmly into place.
- Follow the same steps when replacing both Black and Color cartridges, including high yield cartridges.
- Close the access door, followed by the exterior door.
- Wait for about half a minute for the machine to automatically start printing an alignment page.
Recommended Cartridges for HP 3637 Ink Replacement
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FOR HP 3637 INK
a. What ink does HP DeskJet 3637 use?
It uses HP 63 / 63XL cartridges in Black & Tri-Color ink. Standard 63 Black cartridges have a 190-page yield while the color cartridges have a 165-page yield. Meanwhile, high yield 63XL Black cartridges can print up to 480 pages and the Color cartridges can print as much as 330 pages. Although HP Deskjet 3637 ink XL cartridges have a higher price tag, they do have a lower cost per page making them more cost-effective in the long-run.
b. How do you copy on an HP Deskjet 3637?
- Insert paper inside the input tray
- Place the original document page on the scanner glass, print side down
- Tap the Start Copy Black button or Start Copy Color button to create the copy you want
- The machine will create a copy of the original page after 2 seconds
c. Does HP Deskjet 3637 have AirPrint?
Yes, it has AirPrint, which makes it a great value product for its price. Just make sure to connect your iPhone or other iOS devices with the same Wi-Fi network as your machine so you can use AirPrint.
d. How do I reset my HP Deskjet 3637?
- Long-press the power button and disconnect the power cord from the electrical outlet.
- Plug back the cord after 30 seconds.
- Long-press the Resume button for 20 seconds to activate the attention lights.
- The attention and ready light starts blinking, signifying that the machine is resetting to factory settings.