HOW TO CHANGE THE INK IN YOUR OFFICEJET 4655 PRINTER
- Turn On your HP Officejet 4655 printer
- Open the access door – this enables the carriage to move toward the center of the printer.
- Release the cartridge from its slot by lifting its lid and gently pushing it back until it stops. Remove the ink cartridge by pulling it up from the slot.
- Get the new cartridge from the package, then gently remove its plastic tape using the pull tab.
- Position the ink cartridge so that its nozzles are facing the printer, then slide it into the empty slot. Close the lid until it locks the ink cartridge into position.
- Make sure the black cartridge goes into the right slot, and the tri-color cartridge goes into the left slot.
- Close the access door and print a page from your printer
Recommended Cartridges for Officejet 4655 Ink Cartridge Replacement:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
a. What type of ink does HP 4655 use?
It uses HP 63 ink cartridges available in standard yield and high yield options. The HP Officejet 4655 ink type comes in Black pigment-based dyes and dye-based Tri-color. These water-resistant ink also resist smudge and fading, giving you good quality prints page after page.
The HP 63 standard yield black ink can print 190 pages per round, while the tri-color prints 165. For HP 63XL high yield black and tri-color cartridges, you can print 480 and 330 pages, respectively. High yield HP XL cartridges cost more than standard yield but provides a lower cost per page.
b. How do you put ink in a HP Officejet 4655?
- Insert the cartridge’s nozzle into the refill clip and push its top until you hear it click into position.
- Attach the injection inlet sticker over the cartridge’s cover label in the right direction.
- Open the ink container’s top and attach the injection’s needle.
- Insert the needle into the ink inlet market over the sticker and make sure it is directed to the nozzle.
- Pull the injection needle up at least 5 mm backward.
- Insert the suggested ink volume by pushing the ink container’s position for at least 20 seconds, and then pull the container out.
- Connect the provided suction syringe into the rubble at the refill clip’s bottom, and thoroughly suck out at least 0.5 ml of ink. Remove the syringe afterward.
- Get rid of the cartridge from the refill clip and clean excess ink surrounding the nozzle, dabbing the part with some soft tissue or sheet.
- Install the cartridge and then do the head cleaning process before using it.
- Leave the HP inkjet printer ink cartridge for 8 hours before using it to enable the sponge to soak up the ink.
c. What do the HP ink symbols mean?
When you check the Ink levels of your HP printer, you'll generally find two different symbols representing the ink cartridges. The oval symbol is for the color cartridge, while the bow-tie or butterfly symbol is for the black cartridge.
Black: 480, Color: 330
63, 63XL, F6U63AN, F6U64AN
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $29.95 each
63, 63XL, F6U63AN, F6U64AN
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $29.45 each
63, 63XL, F6U63AN
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $31.90 each