HP 63 Ink XL Combo | Remanufactured High Yield Black Cartridges
- 36 Month Shield Life
- 2 Year Warranty
- Easy to Install
HP 63 Ink Cartridge Combo Pack for HP Inkjet Printers
Cut your printing expenses into half while tripling your output with remanufactured HP 63 ink XL cartridges from YoyoInk! This 2-pack bundle of high yield black printer ink cartridges is 40% more affordable than OEM ink and delivers 2.5x more pages than a standard HP 63 ink cartridge. Print almost a thousand pages of crisp texts before getting a refill! It’s the value-pack you need to tackle any project, whether big or small.
- Bundle includes two black HP 63 ink cartridges with smart chip technology that allows you to track ink levels easily. Each black ink cartridge yields up to 480 pages for a combined total of 960 pages.
- Each remanufactured HP 63 ink XL cartridge is compatible with a long list of printers in Deskjet, Envy, and HP OfficeJet Series from HP. They include popular printer models like the Deskjet 1112, OfficeJet 3830, OfficeJet 4650.
- The pair of high yield black HP 63 ink cartridges have a three-year shelf life and comes with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee and a 2-year warranty so you can shop with confidence and without risk.
Remanufactured HP 63 Cartridge and Ink Supplies
Each remanufactured HP 63 ink XL cartridge undergoes meticulous quality testing and inspection to guarantee that they meet industry standards. We use only premium-quality parts and ink so we can give the best possible results to customers. Get OEM quality print results for just a fraction of the price from your Deskjet, Envy, and Officejet printers when using our remanufactured ink cartridges!
Frequently Asked Questions for HP 63 Ink Refill
a. What ink is compatible with HP 63?
HP 63 is compatible with numerous models in the Deskjet, Envy, and Officejet series of printers from HP. They include printer models:
- DeskJet – 1112, 2130, 2132, 3630, 3631, 3632, 3633, 3634, 3636, 3637, and 3639
- ENVY – 4511, 4512, 4513, 4520, 4522, 4523, and 4524
- OfficeJet – 3830, 3831, 3833, 4650, 4652, 4654, 4655, 5212, 5220, 5252, 5255, 5258, 5264
b. How long does HP 63 ink last?
c. Can HP 63 ink cartridges be refilled?
Yes, HP 63 cartridges can be refilled. However, if you want to avoid all the mess and trouble involved in the process, we recommend using our remanufactured ink replacement cartridges instead.
Remanufactured ink for HP inkjet printers from YoyoInk is specially made to ensure flawless performance and top-notch results. They can give you the same number of pages with quality prints as their original counterparts but for only a fraction of their price.
d. Is HP 63 and 63XL the same?
No, they are not the same. The HP 63 ink cartridge is a standard black ink cartridge that can print up to 190 pages. The HP 63XL cartridge meanwhile is a high yield black ink cartridge that can print up to 480 pages. The HP 63XL cartridge has a larger size and contains more ink, although you can load it in the same slot as the HP 63 when installing it on a printer.
HP 63 Cartridge Replacement Steps for Compatible OfficeJet, Deskjet, and Envy Printers
- Please turn on your printer, if it’s not yet on, and make sure to load the device with plain, white paper.
- Gently hold the handles on either side of the printer and then lift the Cartridge Access until it locks into a fixed position. This action will prompt the Carriage to move towards the printer’s center for the proper cartridge replacement position. Wait for the Carriage to become silent and idle before you continue.
- Remove the empty HP 63 Ink Cartridge by first opening its Lid and then softly pressing down on the ink tank to release it. Once it’s released, pull it out from its slot.
- Please take out the New Ink Cartridge from its packaging and then remove its Orange plastic taping.
- With its Nozzles facing the Carriage, place the cartridge into the correct slot. Install the Black ink cartridge into the right slot and the Tri-Color Ink Cartridge into the left slot. Close the Lid to secure the Cartridge into place.
- Close the Ink Cartridge Access door. Wait for the Alignment Page to discharge from the printer completely.
- Raise the Scanner Lid. Put the Alignment Page on the Scanner Glass with the print side facing down.
- Lower the Scanner Lid to close the printer and then press OK. The printer will start aligning the ink cartridges.