How to Replace an Ink Cartridge from your HP OfficeJet 450
- Lift the cartridge access door until it settles at the open position.
- Push the used cartridge to release it from the lid, then pull it out.
- Unpack the new HP 4650 ink Cartridge from its packet and get rid of the orange tape.
- Gently slide the cartridge into the slot until it locks into position.
- Install the second HP ink cartridge in the same manner.
- Close the access door and let the machine align the cartridge.
Recommended Remanufactured HP Ink Cartridge Product for HP OfficeJet 4650 Ink Replacement:
FAQs for HP Officejet 4650 Ink Refill and HP Ink Replacement
a. What ink does HP Inkjet 4650 use?
It uses HP 63 Black and Tricolor ink. Our Remanufactured HP 63 XL ink cartridge delivers more page yields than the standard HP 63. You get a 480-page yield for Black and a 330-page yield for Color. You can also save more money with our low-price remanufactured HP ink cartridges in stock because they are very affordable.
b. How to Override Empty Ink Cartridges?
To override empty HP cartridges, follow these steps:
- Please turn off your HP printer by doing a long press on the power button.
- Turn your printer back on by pressing the power button and wait as the machine sets up.
- Open the cartridge access door and reinstall the ink cartridge.
- Click "Ignore" on the dialogue box, which warns you of the empty HP ink cartridge on your computer screen.
- Click your computer's "Start" menu, then the "Control Panel" and "Printers." Choose the printer linked to your computer and hit "Preferences." Then select the "Maintenance" window. Disable the Ink Level Monitor, then click OK.
c. What's the difference between 63 and 63XL Ink Cartridges?
The HP 63 and 63XL ink cartridge have the same ink formula and are compatible with the printers. The only difference is that HP 63XL is a High Yield (XL) ink cartridge and has more page yield. The standard HP 63 Black cartridge prints 190 pages, while 63XL black cartridge prints 480 pages.
d. How do I clean the ink on my printer?
To clean your HP printer, follow these steps:
- Lift the latch on the printer cartridge until it stops.
- Gently remove the printhead.
- Clean it with a damp cloth immersed in distilled water.
- Wipe the plastic ramps along the nozzle's sides, edge, and between the contacts.
e. Can I use 65 instead of 63 ink cartridges?
No, the two HP printer cartridges are not interchangeable. They may fit in the slot, but the printer will display the cartridge error message. So you can't have an HP 65 for an HP 63 unit for the OfficeJet 4650 and vise versa. Click here for the Printer Compatibility of your HP ink for 4650.
Showing all 4 results
Black: 480, Color: 330
63, 63XL, F6U63AN, F6U64AN
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $21.95 each
63, 63XL, F6U63AN, F6U64AN
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $19.45 each
63, 63XL, F6U63AN
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $24.90 each