Black: 480, Color: 330
63, 63XL, F6U63AN, F6U64AN
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $34.46 each
63, 63XL, F6U63AN, F6U64AN
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $33.88 each
63, 63XL, F6U64AN
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $34.41 each
How do I change the ink in my HP Deskjet 3632 printer?
- Replace the ink cartridges specified by the blinking Ink Level Icon.
- Turn ON your printer by pressing the Power Button.
- Load white paper into the paper tray
- Open the exterior door, then the ink cartridge door,
- The carriage will move the printer’s center – wait until it stays put before you proceed.
- Gently press over the ink cartridge to release it and pull it out of the slot.
- Get the new ink and remove its plastic tape.
- Hold the ink cartridge along its sides with the nozzles facing the printer and then put it in the slot. Be sure it is placed in the correct slot.
- Press the ink cartridge forward until it locks into place.
- Repeat steps when replacing the other ink cartridges.
- Close the ink cartridge access door, then the exterior door.
- Wait for 30 seconds for the cartridges to align before printing.
Recommended Cartridges for HP DeskJet 3632 Ink:
Frequently Asked Questions for HP DeskJet 3632 Refill
a. What ink do I need for HP DeskJet 3632?
The HP DeskJet 3632 uses an HP 63 63XL ink cartridge. These 63XL ink cartridges are available for stand and High Yield for both Black and Color ink. These cartridges are quite affordable and capable of providing the results your printer was optimized to deliver.
b. How do I clean the printhead on my HP DeskJet 3632?
What You Need
- Cotton swabs
- Distilled water
- Turn your HP Deskjet printer ON and open the cover. Wait for ink cartridges to move to the printer’s center, then unplug the power cord and pull the cartridges out of your machine.
- Position the ink cartridges inclusively side down over a piece of paper. Wet cotton swabs with water and squeeze it to remove excess water.
- Clean the nozzle plates’ edges at the ink cartridges’ bottom. Don’t touch the copper contacts or nozzle plates.
- Clean the ink cartridge within the printer using the damp cotton swabs. Let the cradle and ink cartridges dry up before putting in new cartridges. Close your printer’s cover and turn it ON again.
- Do a test print to make sure the cartridges are properly installed.
c. What are the buttons on the HP DeskJet 3632?
The buttons on the HP DeskJet 3632 and their functions
- Cancel Button: Stops the present operation
- 3 Wireless Button: Turns the wireless printer capabilities ON or OFF
- Wi-Fi Direct Button: Tuns Wi-Fi Direct On or OFF
- Start Copy Color Button: Begins a color copy job. Press the button several times to increase the number of copies. Copying will begin two seconds after the last button press.
- Power Button: Turns ON or OFF the Printer
- Resume Button: Continues an operation after disruption like after clearing a paper jam or loading a paper.
- Information Button: Prints the information page. Press the button together with the Wireless button, HP ePrint button, or Wi-Fi Direct Button to have a more precise support linked to every button.
- HP ePrint Button: Turns HP ePrint On or OFF
- Start Copy Clack Button: Begins the black-and-white copy operation. Press the button several times to increase the black-an-white copies. Copying will begin a couple of seconds after the last press.