HP 61 Ink Cartridge – Remanufactured High Yield – 2-Pack (1 Black, 1 Color)
Black: 480, Color: 330
- Check My Printer Compatibility
- These are compatible high yield ink cartridges at a fraction of traditional OEM cartridges. Get more bang for your buck!
- We utilize smart chip technology so you can easily track ink levels.
- 36 Month Shield Life
- 2 Year Warranty
- Easy to Install
Shop for the Cheapest HP 61 Ink Cartridges
Print hundreds of professional-looking documents and brilliant photos nonstop using our cost-effective HP 61 ink cartridge combo pack. The HP ink cartridge delivers razor-sharp black texts and beautiful color images and graphics with superior yield and the best value. Our HP 61 ink cartridge replacement offers the same quality prints as its original counterparts at 60% lower costs!
High-Quality Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Supplies
Our printer compatible HP ink replacement cartridges are original HP 61 ink cartridges that have completed one cycle of use and then remanufactured for cost-savings. They use premium standard HP 61 ink blends and undergo meticulous testing and inspection to ensure crisp, OEM quality prints that last! Both compatible HP ink cartridges will work as a reliable replacement of the original HP 61 black ink (CH561WN) and HP 61 color ink cartridge (CH562WN), but at an extremely discounted price!
- Guaranteed to work like original HP 61 ink cartridges! Our remanufactured HP ink 61 black and color cartridges are professionally engineered with the highest standard quality.
- Stay ahead of your projects! The replacement printer cartridges for HP 61 ink are designed to deliver identical yields as original HP 61XL ink cartridges without sacrificing print quality. They also have a shelf life of 2 years. Now that’s what you call getting the best bang for your buck!
- Comes with a 2-year 100% satisfaction guarantee! That’s how confident we are with the quality, reliability, and performance of our HP 61 ink cartridges.
- Get even more Savings! Purchasing our HP 61 black ink cartridge or HP 61 color ink cartridge in combo packs and bulk orders gives you even bigger discounts.
- FREE Shipping for all orders above $50 anytime and anywhere in the US!
Shop from an extensive list of Compatible HP Printers
Shopping for high yield HP 61 ink cartridges? This Black and Color HP 61 XL ink cartridge combo pack will give you the best value for your money. The HP ink replacement printer cartridges are compatible with a long list of printers in the HP Envy, HP OfficeJet, and HP Deskjet series. Each remanufactured high yield ink cartridge can work with several different HP Envy models like the HP Envy 4500, various HP OfficeJet devices like the HP OfficeJet 2620, and an extensive array of HP Deskjet printers, such as the HP Deskjet 1000. Just search for your printer from the Compatible Printers List at the side and take advantage of amazing deals and prices!
Important Note: The use of our remanufactured HP 61 ink cartridges won’t void your printer’s warranty. Please contact us for any question and concern regarding our products.
Frequently Asked Questions for HP 61 Ink Color
a. What is HP 61 ink compatible with?
Compatible HP printers that use standard HP 61 ink or high yield HP 61 XL ink cartridges include numerous models from the HP Envy, HP OfficeJet, and HP Deskjet printer series, such as the:
- HP Envy 4502 printer, HP Envy 5531 printer, and HP Envy 5539 printer
- HP Deskjet 1010 printer, HP Deskjet 2540 printer, and HP Deskjet 3050 printer
- HP OfficeJet 2620 printer, HP OfficeJet 4630 printer, and HP OfficeJet 4632 printer
Check the Compatible Printers section of this page to find out each HP printer that’s compatible with the HP 61 ink cartridge.
b. Are HP ink cartridges 61 and 63 interchangeable?
Although the HP 61 ink cartridge and the more recent HP 63 ink cartridge looks almost the same, the two HP ink cartridges are very different and aren’t interchangeable. Printers compatible with the HP 61 Black or Tri-Color ink cartridge may not be compatible with the HP 63 Black ink cartridge and HP 63 Tri-Color ink cartridge.
c. How many pages can an HP 61 ink cartridge print?
The HP 61 black ink cartridge can print up to 190 pages while the HP 61 tri-color ink cartridge can print up to 165. Both HP 61 ink cartridges can give you a total page yield of 355 pages with 5% coverage.
d. What is the difference between HP 61 and 61XL ink cartridges?
The HP 61 ink is a standard yield ink cartridge and is the most common cartridge size for sale. A standard HP 61 black ink cartridge has a maximum yield of 190 pages, while the standard HP 61 tri-color ink cartridge has a maximum print capacity of 165.
The HP 61XL ink, on the other hand, is a high yield ink cartridge that contains more ink than the standard HP 61 ink cartridge. The XL ink cartridge can print more pages for each round (more than twice the page yield of a standard one). The HP 61XL black ink cartridge can create as much as 480 pages while the high yield tri-color HP 61XL ink cartridge can print as much as 330.
Although the HP 61XL is more expensive than the standard HP 61 ink cartridge, it provides a lower cost per page, making it the better long-term investment of the two.
e. How long does HP 61 ink last?
A standard HP 61 black ink cartridge can print approximately 180 pages while a standard tri-color HP 61 ink cartridge can print 150 pages. An HP 61XL black and tri-color ink cartridge meanwhile can last twice as long as the standard ones. The ink inside an HP 61 cartridge can last up to 20 months or longer if properly stored. Check out our tips on saving ink when printing and our blog on HP Instant Ink and how it can help lower your printing costs.
How to Change your HP 61 Ink XL Cartridges
- Press the Power button to turn on your HP printer.
- Open the Paper Tray followed by the Output Tray and then pull out the Tray Extender.
- Lower the Ink Cartridge Door. The Carriage will move towards the center for the proper ink cartridge replacement position.
- Gently push the Old Ink Cartridge down to release it and then pull it out of the slot.
- Prepare the New Ink Cartridge for installation. Take the Ink Cartridge out of its packaging and discard the plastic protective taping using the Pink Pull Tab.
- Install the New Ink Cartridge into the empty slot and continue to slide it gently until it snaps firmly into place.
- Remember to load the tri-color HP ink cartridge on the left slot and the black HP ink cartridge on the right.
- Repeat the same steps for replacing high yield HP 61XL ink cartridges.
- Lift the Ink Cartridge Door back to the original closed position.