Black: 480, Color: 330
61, 61XL, CH563WN, CH564WN
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $38.90 each
61, 61XL, CH563WN, CH564WN
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $34.90 each
61, 61XL, CH564WN
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $21.90 each
HOW DO I CHANGE THE INK IN MY HP OFFICEJET 4630?
- Pull out the Input Tray and then raise the paper catch from the Input Tray Extender.
- Move the two Paper Width Guides towards the sides. Insert a stack of standard-sized paper into the Input Tray.
- Move the width guides in until they touch the edges of the paper stack. Close the Input Tray by pushing it back into the printer until it snaps into place.
- Please turn on your printer
- Open the Ink Cartridge Access Door by lifting it up using the cutouts at the printer's sides. The Carriage will move towards the ink cartridge access area. Allow the Carriage to stop before you proceed.
- Release the Empty Ink Cartridge from its slot by gently lifting its lid up and then pushing it back. Once its released, pull the Cartridge out of its slot.
- Take out the New Ink Cartridge from the package and then strip off the plastic taping using the pull tab.
- Hold the Cartridge at the sides with its contacts facing the back of the printer. Insert the Cartridge directly into the open slot. Lower the Lid back to secure the cartridge into place.
- Repeat the same steps for installing the other Color Cartridges.
- Lower the Ink Cartridge Access Door. Complete the on-screen instructions from the printer's control panel for aligning the ink cartridges.
Recommended Cartridges for HP 4630 Ink Replacement:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FOR HP 4630 INK
What kind of ink does HP OfficeJet 4630 use?
The HP OfficeJet 4630 uses HP 61 ink available in Black and Tri-Color (Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow) cartridges. The black cartridge can print up to 190 pages while the tri-color cartridge can print 165. Both cartridges are also available in high yield XL cartridge options. High yield cartridges can print more pages with better efficiency. The black HP 61XL ink cartridge can print up to 480 pages. The tri-color HP 61XL ink cartridge, meanwhile, can print up to 330 pages. High yield printer ink cartridge options have a lower cost per page than standard ones.
What is the HP 4630 ink cartridge number?
You can quickly identify a printer's ink cartridges through their numbers. The standard black HP 61 is CH561WN, while the standard tri-color cartridge is CH562WN. Its high yield version for black is CH563WN, and CH564WN for tri-color. Try using the Ink & Toner Finder from our HP Printer Ink page if you want to easily find out your printer's ink.
Is the HP 4630 an inkjet printer?
Yes, the HP OfficeJet 4630 is an inkjet printer with an all-one-one wireless design ideal for high-volume printing. It provides high output use through advanced features like auto-document feeder and cloud printing. It has its Fax system as well, which means there's no need to invest in a separate device.
Get more prints and a lower cost of printing per page with our high yield remanufactured cartridges. Each remanufactured Black and Tri-Color 61XL installs easily and works perfectly with your HP 4630. They deliver comparable print quality and performance as original HP 61XL cartridges for just a fraction of their price. We also offer high-yield combo packs that let you save even more with the best value you can enjoy.