Canon Ink Cartridges 240XL 241XL Remanufactured 2-Pack Combo (1 Black, 1 Color)
2 Ink Cartridges
Black: 600, Color: 400
- 36 Month Shield Life
- 2 Year Warranty
- Easy to Install
Canon 240XL 241XL Replacement Ink Cartridge
Enjoy sharp, smudge-resilient premium quality texts and images with YoyoInk’s remanufactured Ink Cartridge for Canon PG-240XL and CL-241XL combo pack. Together with your Canon Pixma printer, all your documents and photos achieve extra crispness, detail, and quality. Print a thousand pages with high yield cartridges that deliver consistent performance and impressive results!
Order with confidence as our cartridges meets high standards of testing and manufacturing. Your purchase is also backed with a 2-year warranty and money-back guarantee. Get the best value and the lowest prices here at YoyoInk!
- The combo pack includes two remanufactured high yield Canon ink cartridges. You get one black Canon PG-240XL ink and one tri-color Canon CL-241XL ink cartridge.
- The Canon 240XL ink can print up to 600 pages in black while the Canon 241XL cartridge can print up to 400 pages in color.
Our remanufactured Canon ink cartridges 240 and 241 with high yield output can work with a variety of printers. Most of the compatible models belong to the Canon PIXMA MG and MX series like the MG2120, MG3222, and MX522.
Frequently Asked Questions for Canon ink cartridges 240 and 241 Replacement
What Canon printer uses 240 ink?
Is Canon 240 ink the same as 240xl?
The Canon PG-240 and the Canon PG-240XL are interchangeable. The Canon 240 is a standard-sized ink cartridge while the Canon 240XL is a high yield ink cartridge. The 240XL has a larger size, contains more ink, and can print more pages (300 pages vs 180 pages of black compared to the standard Canon 240 ink).
Is Canon 240 ink interchangeable with 245 ink?
No, the Canon PG-240 and Canon PG-245 aren’t interchangeable. The two ink cartridges are compatible with a different range of Canon printers
How to Change your Canon PG240xl CL241xl Ink Cartridges Refill
- Connect your Canon printer to a suitable power supply and then press the Power button to turn on the device.
- Gently open the Output Tray, followed by the Scanning Unit. Hold the Scanning Unit open using its Support.
- Once the Cartridge Holder moves towards the proper replacement position, the Head Cover will open automatically.
- Remove the Old Cartridge unit from the Cartridge Holder by pressing down its Lock Lever until it clicks, and then pulling it out from the Cartridge Holder.
- Prepare the New Cartridge for installation by taking it out from its packaging and then removing its Orange protective taping.
- Install the New Cartridge by pushing it directly into the Cartridge Holder until it touches the back. Push the Lock Lever until it clicks to secure the Cartridge into place.
- Remember to install the Color Cartridge on the left slot and the Black Cartridge on the right. The same goes for High Yield Canon 240XL Ink Cartridges.
- Close the Scanning Unit and Output Tray.
How to Troubleshoot your Canon Ink Cartridges 240XL 241XL Remanufactured 2-Pack Combo (1 Black, 1 Color)
Click here for more tips and troubleshooting steps for Canon Ink Cartridges 240XL 241XL Remanufactured 2-Pack Combo (1 Black, 1 Color).
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.