How to Change your Canon Pixma MG120 Ink Cartridges
- Connect your Canon Pixma MG120 to a power source and then press the Power button to turn on the printer.
- Carefully open the Front cover, followed by the Paper Output Cover.
- The Cartridge Holder will start moving towards the proper replacement position. Wait for the Cartridge Holder to stop and the Head Cover to open automatically.
- Release the Empty Ink Cartridge from the Cartridge Holder by pushing down the Lock Lever until it clicks. Pull out the Empty Cartridge from the Holder.
- Please take out the New Ink Cartridge from its packaging and then discard its plastic sheet and orange cap.
- Load the New Ink Cartridge into the Cartridge Holder. Lower the Lock Lever until it clicks into place. Remember to put the Tri-Color Ink Cartridge on the left slot and the Black Ink Cartridge on the right.
- Close the Paper Output Cover, followed by the Front Cover.
Recommended Cartridges for Canon Pixma MG120 Ink:
Frequently Asked Questions for Canon MG2120 Ink Refill
a. What kind of ink does a Canon MG2120 use?
The Canon Pixma MG2120 uses PG-240 black and CL-241 tri-color ink cartridges. Both cartridges can print up to 180 pages each. They are also available in high yield options that have more ink and can deliver greater page output. High yield PG-240 XL can print up to 300 pages while the CLI-241XL can print up to 400. They also provide a lower printing cost per page.
There’s also an extra high yield option that’s available exclusively for the black PG-240 ink cartridge. Extra high yield PG-240XXL ink cartridge can print up to 600 pages per round. They also offer the lowest printing cost per page.
b. How do I reset my Canon MG2120 printer?
- Unplug the power and USB chords of your Canon MG2120
- Open the Cartridge Door while pressing the Power button
- Plug back the power chords while still holding the Power button.
- Shut the Cartridge Door and release the Power button
c. How do I scan with a Canon MG2120?
- Put the document on the printer platen.
- Launch the MP Navigator EX and select the Navigation Mode Screen.
- Click on Photos/Documents (Platen) from the Scan/Import tab.
- Choose Document Type based on the document you want to scan.
- Configure the size and scanning resolution of your document as needed by clicking on Specify.
- Click Scan and then save the scanned image
Showing all 4 results
2 Ink Cartridges
Black: 600, Color: 400
240XL, 241XL, CL-241XL, PG-240XL
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $23.95 each
2 Ink Cartridges
Extra High Yield
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $20.95 each
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $28.90 each