Canon MG3620 Ink Replacement Steps
- Connect your Canon Pixma MG3620 printer to an electric outlet using its Power cord and then press the Power button to turn on the device, if it’s not yet on.
- Gently open the Front Cover, followed by the Paper Output Cover. Once the Cartridge Holder moves towards the replacement position, the Head Cover will open automatically.
- Remove the old Cartridge Unit from the Cartridge Holder by pressing down its Lock Lever until it clicks, and then pulling it out from the Cartridge Holder.
- Prepare the New Cartridge for installation by first taking the item out of its packaging and then removing its plastic sheet and Orange cap next.
- Install the new cartridge by pushing it directly into the Cartridge Holder until it touches the back.
- Remember to install the Canon CL-241 Color Cartridge on the left slot and the Canon PG-240 Black Cartridge on the right. Push the Lock Lever until it clicks to secure the Cartridge into place.
- Close the Paper Output Cover.
Printer Cartridges for Canon Pixma MG3620 Ink:
Recommended Remanfuactured Ink Cartridge Replacements:
(The Product is currently on stock)
Frequently Asked Questions for Canon MG3620 Ink Refill
a. What ink does a Canon MG3620 use?
The Canon Pixma MG3620 printer uses a PG-240 (5207B001) black ink cartridge and a CL-241 tri-color (5209B001) ink cartridge. Both cartridges can print up to 180 pages each. They are also available in high yield XL options that have bigger tanks and can deliver greater print output. High yield PG-240 XL (5206B001) can print a maximum of 300 pages while the CLI-241 XL (5208B001) can produce 400.
There’s also an extra high yield option that is only available for the PG-240 black ink cartridge. Extra high yield PG-240XXL (5204B001) triples your print ouput, giving you 600 pages per round. The MG3620 ink also gives you the best value for its price.
b. How do I change the ink in my Canon MG3620?
- Lift the printer's top cover, followed by its ink cover. This action will set off the cartridge holder to the proper position for cartridge replacement.
- Take out the old cartridges. Prepare the new cartridges for installation by removing their respective plastic sheets and orange caps.
- Load the ink cartridges to their designated slots. Press each one down to ensure they lock into place.
- Close the top and the printer cartridge cover and wait for your machine to initialize and notify you that's its ready for printing. You can now print again!
c. Is Canon 240 ink the same as 245?
No, both cartridges aren't the same, and you can't use a PG-240 to replace a PG-245. The two cartridges are also compatible with a different range of printers. Compatible printers for the PG-245 include popular models like the Pixma MX490, Pixma MX492, and Pixma TS3122.
d. What ink can I use for my Canon Printer?
YoyoInk can help you quickly find out what type of ink is right for your Canon printer through our Ink and Toner Finder located at the top right corner of our home page. Just select the specific Series and Model of your printer and click Search. You’ll instantly be directed to the best cartridge product deals and price for your printer! Or you can input a cartridge number and then click Search and discover fantastic offers at a price you'll love!
Showing all 4 results
2 Ink Cartridges
Black: 600, Color: 400
240XL, 241XL, CL-241XL, PG-240XL
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $23.95 each
2 Ink Cartridges
Extra High Yield
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $20.95 each
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $28.90 each