Black: 600, Color: 400
240XL, 241XL, CL-241XL, PG-240XL
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $55.11 each
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $48.21 each
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $33.25 each
How to Replace Canon Pixma MG3620 Ink Cartridges
- Connect your printer to an electric outlet using its Power cord and then press the Power button to turn on the device, if it’s not yet on.
- Gently open the Front Cover, followed by the Paper Output Cover. Once the Cartridge Holder moves towards the replacement position, the Head Cover will open automatically.
- Remove the old Cartridge Unit from the Cartridge Holder by pressing down its Lock Lever until it clicks and then pulling it out from the Cartridge Holder.
- Prepare the New Cartridge for installation by first taking the item out of its packaging and then removing its plastic sheet and Orange cap next.
- Install the new cartridge by pushing it directly into the Cartridge Holder until it touches the back.
- Remember to install the Canon CL-241 Color Cartridge on the left slot and the Canon PG-240 Black Cartridge on the right. Push the Lock Lever until it clicks to secure the Cartridge into place.
- Close the Paper Output Cover.
Remanufactured Canon PG-240 & CLI-241 Cartridges for Pixma MG3620 Ink Replacement:
Remanufactured Canon PG-240 Printer Cartridges for Canon Pixma MG3620 Ink Replacement:
Frequently Asked Questions for Canon Pixma MG3620 Ink
a. What ink does a Canon MG3620 use?
The Canon MG3620 printer uses a PG-240 (5207B001) black cartridge and a CL-241 tri-color (5209B001) cartridge. Both cartridges can print up to 180 pages each. They are also available in high yield XL options with bigger tanks and can deliver greater print output. High yield PG-240 XL (5206B001) can print a maximum of 300 pages while the CLI-241 XL (5208B001) can produce 400.
There's also an extra high yield option that is only available for the PG-240 black ink cartridge. Extra high yield PG-240XXL (5204B001) triples your print output, giving you 600 pages per round. The Canon MG3620 ink also gives you the best value for its price.
b. Is Canon 240 ink the same as 245?
No, both cartridges aren't the same, and you can't use a Canon PG-240 to replace a PG-245 ink cartridge. The two cartridges are also compatible with a different range of printers. Compatible Canon inkjet printers for the PG-245 ink cartridge include popular models like the MX490 , MX492, and TS3122 .
c. What ink can I use for my Canon Printer?
YoyoInk can help you quickly find out what type of ink is right for your Canon printer through our Ink and Toner Finder located at the top right corner of our home page. Just select the specific Series and Model of your printer and click Search. You'll instantly be directed to the best cartridge product deals and price for your printer! Or you can input a cartridge number and then click Search and discover fantastic offers on remanufactured canon inkjet printer cartridges at a price you'll love!
d. What ink does Canon Pixma mg3600 use?
The Canon Pixma MG3600 uses Canon PG-540 & CL-541 black and color ink cartridges.