Canon CLI-42 Ink Compatible Cartridges for Pixma Pro-100 (16-Pack Combo)
16 Ink Cartridges
2 Photo Black
2 Light Gray
2 Photo Cyan
2 Photo Magenta
- Check My Printer Compatibility
- These are compatible high yield ink cartridges at a fraction of traditional OEM cartridges. Get more bang for the buck.
- We utilize smart chip technology so you can easily track ink levels.
- 36 Month Shield Life
- 2 Year Warranty
- Easy to Install
Canon CLI-42 Compatible Ink
The compatible Canon CLI-42 ink cartridge set from YoyoInk delivers premium-quality photo prints and excellent longevity for beautifully printed works. With a combined yield of almost four thousand pages, the 16-pack color ink cartridges are ready for any print job! Each cartridge in the value-pack is 60% more affordable than original Canon products, helping you stay on budget!
- The multipack includes 2 of each color – (Photo Black, Gray, Light Gray, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Photo Cyan, and Photo Magenta).
- Individual cartridges have a shelf life of 36 months, giving you the option to stockpile and save on fewer purchases.
- All our Canon compatible ink cartridges come with a 24-month guarantee and No-Questions-Asked Money-back guarantee for extra peace of mind.
- Compatible Canon ink tanks produce beautiful photos and professional-quality documents that last-long just like original Canon inks.
The Canon compatible CLI-42 ink cartridges from YoyoInk work perfectly with the Canon Pixma Pro-100 printer. Using them on your printer also won’t void its warranty. Each compatible ink cartridge unit has a built-in smart chip to help you track ink levels easily. They are designed with the same specs and features as OEM Canon cartridges, giving you premium quality prints for a lower cost!
What Canon Printer uses Canon CLI 42 ink?
Until today, the Canon CLI-42 black and color ink cartridges are used exclusively by Canon Pixma Pro-100 printers. They include the Canon PIXMA PRO-100, PRO-100S, and Canon PIXUS PRO-100.
How to Replace CLI-42 Ink Cartridges
- Connect your Canon printer to a power supply and press its Power button to turn on the device.
- Lift open the printer’s Top Cover, followed by its Ink Cover. This action will set the Ink Holder to the proper ink cartridge replacement position.
- Take out the Old Cartridge from the Canon printer.
- Ready the New Replacement Cartridge by removing its plastic sheet and Orange cap.
- Put the New Cartridge into the empty slot. Press it down gently and make sure it locks firmly into place.
- Repeat the same steps for each other, Ink Colors.
- Close both the Top Cover and Ink Cover and wait for your printer to initialize. You can now print again!
Learn more about Canon CLI-42 cartridge replacement on this video:
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.