How to Replace Canon Pro-100 Ink Cartridges
- Connect your Canon Pro 100 printer to a Power supply and then turn it on.
- Gently open its Output Tray, followed by the Top Cover. This action will set the Print Head Holder to the proper position for cartridge replacement.
- Remove the Empty Cartridge from the Print Head Holder. Press the tab in front of the Cartridge and slowly lift the ink tank out from its slot.
- Ready the New Cartridge by taking it out from its product packaging and then removing its plastic sheets and Orange cap.
- Slide in the New Cartridge directly into the vacated slot. Press it down gently until it locks firmly into place.
- Repeat the same steps on each other Canon Pro 100 ink cartridge.
- Please close the Top Cover.
For more information on Canon Pixma Pro-100 ink replacement, please visit the product video tutorial below:
Frequently Asked Questions for CLI-42 Ink
a. What ink does Canon Pixma Pro 100 use?
The Canon Pro 100 printer uses CLI-42 ink, which is available in a multitude of colors. They include Canon CLI-42 Black, Gray, Light Grey, Cyan, Magenta, Photo Magenta, and Yellow inks.
c. How do I refill my Canon Pixma Pro 100 cartridge?
There's a way to refill genuine Canon Pro 100 ink and lower costs as a result. However, if you want to avoid all the potential mess and trouble involved with refilling cartridge items, we recommend using our compatible Canon CLI-42 ink cartridges as an alternative to Canon Pro 100 ink refill.
8 Ink Cartridges
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $4.36 each
16 Ink Cartridges
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $4.06 each
8 Ink Cartridges
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $6.24 each