HP 950XL Black Ink Cartridge Combo Pack, Remanufactured High Yield – 2-Pack
2 Ink Cartridges
- 36 Month Shield Life
- 2 Year Warranty
- Easy to Install
HP 950XL Ink Black Replacement – 2 Pack
Enjoy premium HP 950xl ink quality black prints and performance from your ink but without the steep branded price with this superb-value multipack. Our HP950 XL ink cartridges are genuine CN045AN cartridges that have been proficiently remanufactured using innovative components. Each tank is given a new stock of pigmented ink to ensure it provides optimal results and long life.
Our high yield cartridge combo can print up to five thousand pages before running out of ink. Each cartridge also delivers a lower cost of printing per page, saving your time and money while meeting all your printing needs!
Cheap HP Ink 950
- Works 100% with compatible HP OfficeJet Pro printers, including popular models like the OfficeJet Pro 8600, OfficeJet Pro 8620, and OfficeJet Pro 8610.
- Remanufactured Original HP Cartridges. Won’t damage your printer or void its warranty.
- Superior Value. Get 2x more pages and 25% more savings when you use our HP 950XL ink cartridges compared to standard HP 950 inks.
- What’s in the Box: 2 remanufactured HP ink 950 high yield ink cartridges (CN045AN).
Frequently Asked Questions for HP Ink 950XL Replacement
What is the difference between 950 and 950xl ink cartridge?
The HP 950 is a standard ink cartridge, while the HP 950XL is a high yield, which means it has more ink in the tank. The 950 can print up to 1,000 pages while the 950XL can print 2x more, with 2,300 pages. The XL cartridge is more expensive than the standard one but offers a lower cost of printing per page.
What printer uses 950 ink?
What printer uses 950XL ink?
The HP 950XL ink cartridge works with the same set of HP OfficeJet printers that are compatible with the HP 950.
Are HP ink cartridges 950 and 952 interchangeable?
No, the HP 950 / 950XL and HP 952 / 952 XL aren’t interchangeable. While both are black ink cartridges used by HP OfficeJet Pro printers, they do not work with the same printer models. The HP 952 is compatible with the OfficeJet Pro 7740, OfficeJet Pro 8710, OfficeJet Pro 8715,
How to Change HP 950 Ink Cartridge Refill
- Plug-in your HP OfficeJet Pro printer to an electric outlet using its Power cord and then tap the Power button to turn on the device
- Slide your fingers into the slot located on the left side of the printer, and then pull out the Cartridge Access Door. This action will set the Carriage to move towards the left side of the printer.
- Wait for the Carriage to become idle and silent before continuing.
- Remove the Old Cartridge from the Carriage by pressing its front end to release it and then pulling it out from its slot next.
- Please take out the New Cartridge from its packaging and prepare it for installation.
- With the Cartridge Contacts facing toward the Carriage, insert the new cartridge into the empty slot. Carefully push it in until it clicks firmly into place.
- Repeat the same steps for each other HP 950 or HP 950XL ink cartridge Colors.
- Shut the Cartridge Access Door close and wait for the warm-up sequence to complete in a few minutes before you start printing.