HP 564 Ink Cartridge Multipack | Remanufactured, High Yield
6 Ink Cartridges
Black: 550, Color: 750
- Check My Printer Compatibility
- These are remanufactured high yield ink cartridges at a fraction of the price of traditional OEM cartridges. Get more bang for the buck.
- We utilize smart chip technology so you can easily track ink levels.
- 36 Month Shield Life
- 2 Year Warranty
- Easy to Install
LOW PRICE HP 564 XL INK REPLACEMENT
Remanufactured HP 564 ink XL cartridges from YoyoInk can help you significantly lower your print costs without compromising quality. This high-yield 6-pack combo gives you three black cartridges and one for each Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow cartridges. Offering superior page yield, they let you take on the largest and most complex print jobs with ease!
These cartridges are cost-effective replacements to OEM HP printer cartridges. Enjoy the same crisp and outstanding print results as original HP 564XL Black & Color ink cartridges for much less!
- Save up to 80% OFF on this high yield combo pack
- Guaranteed to work with your printer without voiding its warranty
- Reliable 2-Year no questions asked money-back guarantee
- Replaces OEM HP 564XL Original Black (CN684WN), Magenta (CB324WN), Yellow (CB325WN), and Cyan (CB323WN) cartridges.
QUALITY REMANUFACTURED 564 INK XL CARTRIDGES
Our remanufactured HP 564XL printer ink cartridges are made to be compatible with the HP DeskJet Series (HP 3070a, HP 3520, HP 3521 ), HP OfficeJet Series ( HP 4612, HP 4620, HP 4622 ), and the HP PhotoSmart Series ( HP 6520, HP 7510, HP 7520 ). We are sure that you will be more than satisfied with how our remanufactured HP 564 cartridges will perform with your HP DeskJet, HP OfficeJet and HP PhotoSmart printers.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FOR HP 564
a. What is the difference between HP ink and HP XL ink?
A Standard Yield HP ink lets you print a standard amount of pages per cartridge. The type of ink is ideal for low to medium printing uses. A High yield HP XL ink, meanwhile, can print more pages than a standard yield. It usually gives you 2x or more print output per cartridge than a standard yield HP ink. This type of ink is suitable for high volume printing needs.
b. What is the difference between HP 564 and 564xl?
The HP 564 is a Standard Yield ink cartridge, while the HP 564XL is a High Yield ink cartridge. The 564XL can print more pages per round than a standard yield 564. With the HP 564, you can print 250 pages for Black, 130 pages for Photo Black, and 300 pages for each Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow cartridge. Meanwhile, the 564XL prints 550 pages for Black, 290 pages for Photo Black, and 750 pages for each color.
c. Are HP XL ink cartridges worth it?
HP XL ink cartridges can give you more pages per round but are more expensive than standard HP cartridges. However, they also give you a lower cost per page, making them more cost-effective in the long run. High yield XL cartridges from HP are generally ideal for high volume printing.
d. Does HP still make printers that use 564 ink?
Yes, HP still manufactures printers that use 564 and 564XL ink. They include numerous popular models from the HP Deskjet, HP Officejet, and HP Photosmart series.
Remanufactured 564 Ink Cartridges from YoyoInk
YoYoInk is a top seller for Remanufactured HP 564XL Printer Ink Cartridges. Our products are of the highest quality, and we strive for excellent customer satisfaction. The Remanufactured units from our shop come with a money-back, customer satisfaction, two-year guarantee.
HOW TO INSTALL HP 564 CARTRIDGES
The cartridges will fit and install in your printer just like OEM HP 564XL. Please make sure to install each ink cartridge into its designated slot. Keep in mind that the regular black cartridge won’t work if you install it into the slot for the photo black, and vice versa. Both ink tanks aren’t interchangeable.
- Kindly turn on your HP printer and then open its ink cartridge access door.
- The carriage positions for cartridge installation at the middle of the machine. Please wait for it to stop before you proceed.
- Unpack your HP 564 cartridge and pull off its orange tab.
- Remove the orange cap from the ink cartridge by twisting it counter-clockwise and snaps off.
- Insert the cartridge into the proper slot with its nozzle and contacts faced down. Gently press down on the cartridge until it snacks securely into place.
- Follow the same steps for each other ink cartridge that you need to install.
- Close the ink cartridge access door. The printer will automatically start aligning the cartridge.
Visit our Blog for more information on how to install color & black ink cartridges on your HP printer.