Brother TN660 Toner Black Compatible Cartridge, High Yield – 2-Pack
- 36 Month Shield Life
- 2 Year Warranty
- Easy to Install
Brother TN660 Toner Refill
Brother toner TN660 compatible high yield toners print twice more pages and enjoy better value from YoyoInk. The 2-pack toner cartridge set offers premium-quality, bright laser prints that you can consistently count on for thousands of pages. Expect long-lasting results and high-quality output for a more affordable price!
- Bundle includes two compatible high yield black Brother Toner TN660 Refill cartridges: A high yield compatible for Brother TN660 and TN630 combo pack.
- Each cartridge delivers an impressive print capacity of 2,600 pages – giving you a combined total of 5,200 pages!
- The Brother Toner TN660 is compatible with a wide array of printers. They include models from the Brother DCP, Brother HL, and Brother MFC series, such as the DCP-L2520DW, HL-L2300D, and MFC-L2680W
Frequently Asked Questions for Brother TN660 Replacement Toner
What printer uses Brother TN660 Toner?
There’s a long list of printers that use TN630 and they belong to the Brother DCP, Brother HL, and Brother MFC printer series, including popular models like the DCP-L2520DW, HL-L2300D, and MFC-L2680W.
What is the difference between Brother toner TN630 vs TN660?
The TN660 lasts longer and prints more pages than the TN630 (2,600 pages versus 1,200 pages). The TN630 is cheaper although you can save more in the long run with the TN660, especially if you print regularly.
How do you do a Brother TN 660 reset?
Once your Brother printer displays a “replace toner” notice, follow these steps to reset its TN660 counter to 0.
- Push the Up arrow button while long-pressing the Go button on the printer’s control panel
- Go to the Toner Unit option using Up and Down arrow buttons. Tap OK.
- Choose the TN660 to reset using Up and Down arrow buttons. Tap OK.
- Tap Up arrow button to launch Reset.
- The toner unit has now reset back to zero.
How to Change Your Brother TN660 Toner Refill
- Tap the Power button to turn on your Brother printer and then pull out its Front Cover to open the Cartridge and Drum Area.
- Take out the Brother TN660 Toner Cartridge and Drum Unit Assembly from the printer
- Slide down the Green Lock Lever and remove the Toner Cartridge from the Drum Unit
- Prepare the New Toner Cartridge. Shake it from left to right 4-5 times before removing it from its package to uniformly distribute the toner inside.
- Remove the Protective Covering of the Brother Toner TN660 then insert it into the Drum Unit until it locks into place. The Green Lock Lever on the Drum will lift instantly once you install it properly.
- Slowly slide the Green Tab from side to side more than a few times to clean the Corona Wire inside.
- Insert the Toner Cartridge and Drum Unit Assembly in the correct slot in the printer.
- Push the cover back into place to close the printer.