Brother LC103 High Yield Cyan Magenta Yellow Compatible Printer Ink Cartridge – 6 Pack
6 Ink Cartridges
- Check My Printer Compatibility
- These are compatible high yield ink cartridges at a fraction of traditional OEM cartridges. Get more bang for the buck.
- We utilize smart chip technology so you can easily track ink levels.
- 36 Month Shield Life
- 2 Year Warranty
- Easy to Install
YoyoInk is a go-to place for customers looking for high-quality Brother Ink, Toner, or Drum on the internet. Our compatible Brother High Yield color printer cartridges, 6-pack, is the perfect solution to help you save on printing expenses. Each compatible Cyan, Yellow, and Magenta cartridge is manufactured from the best quality and brand-new parts to guarantee flawless compatibility with your printer.
These Brother LC103 cartridges offer superior print quality that meets or exceeds OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) standards. They also deliver the same page yield and color gamut as their OEM counterparts but at a 75% lower cost. With our economical and reliable ink cartridge replacements, you can save more without sacrificing less!
- 2-Year Warranty and Money Back Guarantee
- High Yield ink cartridges can print up to 600 pages each color
- 24-Month shelf life
- Works flawlessly with compatible models in the Brother DCO and MFC printer series
Frequently Asked Questions for Brother LC103
How do I turn off Brother low ink warning?
- From your Windows PC, go to Devices and Printers
- For Mac computers, go to Page Setup, then Print
- Select Maintenance Tab > Speed & Progress > Monitoring Preferences
- From the Monitoring Preferences window, uncheck the Enable Low Ink Reminder check box.
Why does my printer say it’s out of ink when it’s not?
Your printer will say it’s out of ink once your ink cartridge’s chip continues to report a low or empty ink even though it’s newly refilled. The chip is not resettable; thus, once the ink tank gets refilled and loaded into your printer, it will still be recognized as empty.
How do I fix the color on my Brother printer?
- Go to Printing Preferences, select Advanced Tab and then uncheck the Toner Save mode box.
- Click on the Other Print Options button and then select Color Calibration
- Click on the Start Color Calibration button and then click OK.
- Click OK twice and then exit the Other Print options screen.
- Click Apply and then OK to exit from the Printing Preferences screen.
How to Replace LC103 Ink Cartridges
- Open your printer’s ink cartridge cover. The LCD will show the color of the ink cartridge that needs replacement.
- Lower the lock lever and remove the ink cartridge that needs to be replaced
- Unpack the new ink cartridge replacement and take out its yellow protective cap
- Load the new cartridge into the empty slot
- Push the lock lever in until it clicks firmly into place
- Close the ink cartridge cover