No products were found matching your selection.
How to Change your HP Photosmart D5400 Series Ink Cartridges Refill
- Turn on your HP Photosmart D5400 Series printer, if you haven’t switched it on yet.
- Carefully open the printer's cartridge door. As the machine’s carriage takes the center position, wait till it stops moving before proceeding to the next step.
- Press the front tab in front of the old cartridge, then gently pull it upwards to separate it from the carriage. You can dispose of it immediately as recommended.
- Grab the new D5400 ink cartridge from its package, then peel out the orange tab backward. Also, turn the orange cap counterclockwise until it snaps off.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the empty slot with nozzles should be facing down, then carefully press the new ink cartridge down until it locks into position. The colored icons on the slot and ink cartridge should be identical.
- Close the machine’s ink cartridge access door to finish the installation. Your printer should be ready for printing.