How to Change your HP Photosmart C5300 Ink Cartridges Refill
- Turn your HP Photosmart C5300 printer on by switching it to a working power supply and pressing the Power button.
- Gently open your printer’s cartridge door. Once the carriage door opens, the machine’s carriage will take the center position. Please wait for it to be silent before proceeding to the next step.
- Push the front tab on the old cartridge. While pushing, gently pull the cartridge out. Then get rid of it properly.
- Unwrap the new HP Photosmart C5300 ink cartridge and remove the orange cap.
- Insert the new cartridge into the vacant slot with the nozzle facing down. Press the cartridge down until it locks into position.
- Repeat the same procedure with the other color cartridges.
- Make sure the colored icon of the slot and cartridge match.
- Close your machine’s Cartridge Access Door.
No products were found matching your selection.