No products were found matching your selection.
How to Change your HP Photosmart B209C Ink Cartridges Refill
- Press the Photosmart 209C printer’s Power button, if it isn’t turned on yet.
- Reach within the printer, grab the handle, and pull down the ink cartridge access door. Let the carriage move towards the center of the machine. Proceed once the carriage turns silent and idle.
- Gently press the ink cartridge down to release it.
- Pull an empty cartridge towards you and away from the slot.
- Get the new HP B209C ink cartridge and unpack it - avoid touching the black plastic while doing this. Get rid of the plastic tape as well.
- Hold the cartridge along the sides, and with the nozzles facing the machine, then insert it into the matching slot.
- Slip in the new ink cartridge at a slightly upward angle towards the slot, then slowly push in until it clicks into place.
- Repeat these steps when installing the other color cartridges as necessary, then close the cartridge access door.