No products were found matching your selection.
How to Change your HP Photosmart 6521 Ink Cartridges Refill
- Turn on your HP Photosmart 521 printer by connecting it to a power supply and pressing the Power Button.
- Open the printer’s Ink Cartridge Access door by lifting it, then wait for the carriage to take its position in the center or access area.
- Identify the empty cartridge and then press the tab in front of it to separate it from the carriage and pull it out of the slot.
- Get the new HP Photosmart 6521 ink cartridge, remove its plastic taping and twist the orange cap at the cartridge’s bottom counterclockwise until it snaps off.
- Insert the new cartridge with the nozzles facing down straight into the available slot, then gently push it down until it locks securely into place.
- Repeat these steps with each new color ink cartridge you replace, then close the printer’s cartridge door.