No products were found matching your selection.
How to Change your HP Photosmart 5511 Ink Cartridges Refill
- If your HP Photosmart 5511 printer is turned off, turn it on by pressing the Power button.
- Open your printer’s ink cartridge access door and wait for the carriage to stop moving towards the access area.
- Press the ink cartridge’s front tab inward to release the empty device, then grab it with your hands to remove it from the slot.
- Get your new HP Photosmart 5511 ink cartridge then unwrap it by peeling off the orange tab.
- Get rid of the ink cartridge’s orange cap by twisting it counter-clockwise until it breaks away from the device.
- Gently insert and push the ink cartridge down into the slot until it locks into place. Repeat these installation steps with the other Color HP 5511 Ink cartridge replacement you do.
- Close the printer's access door to complete the installtion.