Black: 830, Color: 830
902, 902XL, T6M02AN, T6M06AN, T6M10AN, T6M14AN
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $43.61 each
How to Change your HP Officejet Pro 6960 Ink Cartridges Refill
- Turn the HP Officejet PRO 6960 printer on by plugging it to a working power supply and pressing the Power button.
- Open the printer’s ink cartridge access door by lifting it up, then let the carriage move to the cartridge access area before proceeding.
- Press the tab in front of the empty ink cartridge to free it, then pull out the ink cartridge from the slot.
- Unpack the new HP Officejet PRO 6960 Ink Cartridge, then pull out the orange pull-tab backward.
- Hold the new ink cartridge then turn the orange protective tape to remove it from the device. Also, bend the tab away from the new ink cartridge.
- Position the ink cartridge such that the contacts are facing downward, then match the color dot on the carriage with the label color.
- Put the ink cartridge into the slot, then gently push the ink cartridge down until it locks into position.
- Close the printer’s ink cartridge access door to complete the installation.
Frequently Asked Questions for HP OfficeJet 6960 Ink Refill
a. What ink does HP 6960 use?
This printer uses HP 902 ink available in individual Black, Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow color cartridges. Each cartridge also comes in standard yield and high yield options. Standard yield HP 902 black ink cartridges can print up to 300 pages while each other colors can print 315. High yield black and color HP 902XL ink cartridges, meanwhile, can print up to 825 pages per round. They also deliver a lower printing cost per page.
b. How do I reset my HP OfficeJet 6960?
- Please make sure to set up and connect your HP OfficeJet Pro 6960 to a wireless network before you proceed. It must also have the necessary printer driver and software.
- Turn on your HP 6960 and go to the printer control panel.
- Swipe down on the screen from the top to access the Dashboard and then tap Setup.
- Select Printer Maintenance > Restore > Restore Factory Defaults.
- An on-screen message will appear affirming that the printer will restore its factory default settings.
- Tap Continue and the device will reset to its original factory configuration.
c. Is HP OfficeJet Pro 6960 a laser printer?
No, the HP OfficeJet 6960 isn’t a laser printer but an inkjet printer. The HP 6960 delivers superb value per page, making it ideal for home and office printing. It also comes with numerous features that you’d typically see on top-of-the-line printers but minus the hefty price tag. Expect outstanding print speed, versatile performance, and advanced mobile printing capabilities with this inkjet printer from HP.
d. How do I set up HP OfficeJet Pro 6960?
- Take out the HP Officejet 6960 from the box and all packaging materials.
- Connect the device to a suitable power source and then press the Power button to turn it on.
- Set your preferences from the printer control panel.
- Install the Setup ink cartridges (they are part of the package when purchasing an HP Officejet Pro 6960).
- Insert a plain paper into the input tray after installing the cartridges.
- The printer control panel will display a message to align the device. Open the tray extender by pulling it out from the device and then tap OK.
- The HP 6960 hardware is set up, and you can now start installing the printer software. Never connect the device to a computer until the software instructs you to do so.