HP 934XL & 935XL Ink Cartridges, Remanufactured High Yield – 4-Pack (1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, 1 Yellow)
Black: 1000, Color: 825
934, 934XL, 935, 935XL, C2P23AN, C2P24AN, C2P25AN, C2P26AN
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $6.98 each
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $9.90 each
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $7.90 each
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $7.90 each
|Printer Series||HP Officejet Pro|
|Mobile Capability||Apple AirPrint, HP ePrint, Mopria Print Service, wireless direct printing|
|Interface||Wireless LAN, USB 2.0|
|Media Type||envelopes, glossy paper, matte paper, photo paper, plain paper, thick paper|
|Print Sizes||8.35" x 14.02"|
|Printing Speed||29 ppm Black / 24 ppm Color|
|Resolution||600 x 1200 dpi (mono) / 600 x 1200 dpi (color)|
|Automatic Sheet Feeder||35 Sheets|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||20 (W) x 11.1 (D) x 18.3 (H)|
How do I scan with HP Officejet Pro 6830?
Follow the steps below to scan documents with your HP Officejet Pro 6830 from your computer or a USB drive.
Scan From PC
- Be sure you have already installed the HP Officejet Pro 6830 driver or software on your computer.
- Run the HP Scan. If you're using Windows, you can use the Search Box in the Start Menu to direct you to HP Scan.
- Place the photo or document on the scanning surface or in the document feeder.
- Click Print, Scan & Fax, and select the Scan a Document or Photo option.
- Select the desired scan type. After you have made your choice, click Scan.
- After your HP 8600 has scanned the document or photo, choose either Save or Done depending on your preference.
- Scanning is now complete. Your computer will display a window showing your scanned document or photo.
Scan to a USB Drive
- Place your document or photo on scanning document or in the document feeder
- Insert your USB drive to the HP Officejet Pro 6830's USB port
- Tap Scan and then choose Memory Device from its Control Panel using its arrow buttons for navigation
- Choose the type of scan settings you want
- Tap Start Scan once you are ready
How do I set up my HP Officejet Pro 6830?
Set up your HP Officejet Pro 6830 wirelessly using the steps below. But before we start, there are a few essential requirements that you need to check first.
- Both your computer and internet router is turned on
- Both your computer and HP Officejet Pro 6830 links to the same wireless network
Printer Wireless Setup
- After you have made the necessary preparations, you can begin by accessing the Wireless Setup Wizard. Tap the Wireless icon on the HP Officejet Pro 6830 control panel and click the Wireless Menu icon.
- Tap Wireless Settings and click Wireless Setup Wizard. Your HP Officejet Pro 6830 will now start searching for compatible internet routers.
- Follow the instructions displayed on the LCD screen to connect your printer to your wireless network.
- Install the HP Officejet Pro 6830 wireless connection driver on your computer. This software is free to download at HP's website.
What ink does HP Officejet Pro 6830 use?
Your HP OfficeJet Pro 6830 printer can work with HP 934, HP 934XL, HP 935, and HP 935XL ink cartridges. High yield options deliver more pages for every round.
How do I change the ink cartridge on my HP Officejet Pro 6830?
Follow these steps to change the ink cartridges of your HP Officejet Pro 6830:
- Turn on your printer
- Open the cartridge door
- Tap the tab in front of the cartridge unit to unload it and then take it off from its slot
- Take out the replacement cartridge from its wrapping
- Load the replacement cartridge to its appropriate slot.
- Make sure it inserts firmly into place.
- Close the cartridge door back to its original position
How do I fix the printhead on my HP Officejet Pro 6830?
- Turn off your HP Officejet Pro 6830
- Open the printer cover
- Unscrew the inner top cover and gently remove it from the printer
- Take away it's plastic taping
- Unscrew the print head
- Detach all its cables and gently pull out the whole assembly with the print head including its bar
- Wipe the bottom of the print head using a lint-free cloth or gentle brush
- Place everything back to their original positions and do steps 5 to 1 in reverse
- Go to Setup/Printer Maintenance and choose Clean Printhead from the Officejet Pro 6830's control panel
- All printheads are now clean