How to Change HP Envy 5660 Ink Cartridges
- Connect the HP Envy 5660 to a power supply and then press the Power button to turn on the device.
- Raise the Ink Cartridge Access Door using the tiny handles on either side of the printer.
- Find the Empty Ink Cartridge inside the printer and gently push it down to release the cartridge from its slot. Remove the Empty Ink Cartridge by pulling it out from the slot.
- Prepare the New Ink Cartridge. Kindly remove it from its packaging and then discard the Orange Tab to take out the protective taping.
- Load the New Ink Cartridge at a slightly upward angle into the vacant slot. Be sure that it snaps firmly into place. Please make sure to insert the Tri-Color Ink Cartridge on the left slot and the Black Ink Cartridge on the right.
- Lower the Ink Cartridge Access Door and tap OK on the printer control panel.
- The HP Envy 5660 will start calibrating and aligning the New Ink Cartridges. The device will print an alignment page after completing the cartridge alignment.
- Tap OK and then throw away or recycle the alignment printout.
Recommended Cartridges for HP Envy 5660 Ink:
62, 62XL, C2P05AN, C2P07AN
Frequently Asked Questions for HP Envy 5660 Ink
a. What ink does HP Envy 5660 use?
The HP Envy 5660 printer uses HP 62 ink cartridges available in Black and Tri-Color (Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow). The HP 62 black ink cartridge can print up to 200 pages while the 62 color ink cartridge can print 165. Both ink cartridges are also available in high yield XL cartridge options. High yield ink cartridges contain more ink and deliver better print output. The high yield black HP 62XL ink cartridge can print up to 600 pages. The high yield tri-color HP 62XL ink cartridge, meanwhile, can print up to 415 pages. These high yield cartridges also offer a lower cost of printing per page.
b. What is HP Envy 5660 ink cartridge number?
You can quickly identify HP ink cartridges, including those for the HP Envy 5660 printer, through their ink cartridge numbers. The HP 5660 standard black HP 62 ink cartridge number is C2P04AN, while the standard tri-color ink cartridge is C2P06AN. Its high yield black HP 62XL ink cartridge number, meanwhile, is C2P05AN, and its high yield tri-color is C2P07AN.
c. Is the HP Envy 5660 an inkjet printer?
Yes, the HP ENVY 5660 is an inkjet printer with a wireless all-in-one design perfect for home and office use. The printer can complete projects fast and can print life-like photos and superb documents at a lower cost.
YoyoInk offers high-quality and affordable remanufactured ink cartridges that are 100% compatible with the HP Envy 5660 printer. Each black and tri-color HP 5660 ink replacement delivers the same quality and performance as genuine HP 62 ink cartridges. Our compatible HP cartridges, however, are available for just a fraction of the OEM price!
Showing all 4 results
2 Ink Cartridges
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $27.45 each
2 Ink Cartridges
Black: 600, Color: 415
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $29.45 each
62, 62XL, C2P07AN
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $32.90 each