HOW TO REPLACE AN HP DESKJET 2600 PRINTER INK CARTRIDGE
- Kindly turn on your HP DeskJet 2600
- Open the output tray and pull the handle inside the printer to lower the ink cartridge access door. The carriage positions toward the center.
- Softly pressing down on the empty ink cartridge will release it from its slot. Next, pull it out from the printer.
- Kindly take out the new ink cartridge from the package and then discard its plastic tape.
- With its contacts facing the printer, load the new ink cartridge into the empty slot. Press the ink cartridge lightly until it snaps firmly into place.
- Follow the same steps for both Black and Tri-Color cartridges for HP DeskJet 2600 Ink replacement.
- Close the printer cartridge access door.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION FOR HP DESKJET 2600 CARTRIDGES
a. What type of ink does HP DeskJet 2600 take?
The HP Deskjet 2600 uses HP 65 & HP 65XL Black and Tri-Color ink cartridges. HP 65 Ink XL cartridges can print twice the page quantity of standard ones.
b. Where does the ink go in an HP DeskJet 2600?
The ink goes in the carriage inside the printer, which can be accessed by lowering the output tray and ink cartridge access door. Remember to install the HP DeskJet 2600 Ink Color cartridge on the left and the Black Cartridge on the right.