How to Change your Epson WF 3530 Ink Cartridges Refill
- Turn on your Epson WF 3530 printer by connecting it to a working power supply and pressing the Power button.
- If an ink cartridge is used, a message will appear on the LCD screen specifying the color you must replace. Should you replace a cartridge before the message appears on the LCD display, choose Setup, then Maintenance, then opt for Cartridge Replacement.
- 3. Lift the scanner unit, then open the cartridge cover.
- Squeeze the front tab over the cartridge, then lift it up the carriage. Dispose of it immediately as recommended.
- Before opening the new cartridge package, gently shake it multiple times, then take it from the package.
- Get rid of the yellow tape beneath the ink cartridge. Don’t remove the other seals or labels and avoid touching the cartridge’s green chip; it may damage the device.
- Insert the new cartridge into the slot and gently push down until it locks into place. Once you’re done replacing all the color cartridges that need replacement, you can close the cartridge cover.
- Insert the new cartridge into the slot and gently push down until it locks into place. Once you’re done replacing all the color Epson 3530 ink cartridges that need replacement, you can close the cartridge cover.
No products were found matching your selection.