No products were found matching your selection.
How to Change your Canon PIXMA iP4950 Ink Cartridges Refill
- Make sure the Canon PIXMA iP4950 printer is switched on by pressing the Power button located at the top-left corner of the machine.
- Open the printer's top cover by lifting it up. This prompts the Print Cartridge Holder to shift into the replacement position.
- Release the old ink cartridge that needs replacement by pressing its front tab, then remove it from the holder.
- Remove the new Canon iP4950 Ink Cartridge from its package. Hold it by the plastic body and gently peel off the sealing tape, then twist the device’s protective cap and remove it as well.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the Cartridge Holder at a slightly tilted position, then press down until it is firmly positioned.
- Close the printer’s top cover to finish the installation.