How to Change your Brother MFC L5700DN Toner Cartridges Refill
- Begin by turning the Brother MFC L5700DN on, then open the machine’s front cover.
- Hold the drum unit’s green handle then slowly pull the unit out of the printer.
- To separate the toner cartridge, grasp the cartridge’s handle and push it. Once unlocked, pull the toner out of the drum unit.
- Slide the blue tab at the drum unit’s back from left to right multiple times, then return it to its original position to clean the corona wire.
- Take the new Brother L5700DN toner cartridge from its wrapper and peel out the protective cover.
- Please insert the new toner cartridge into the proper slot over the drum unit until it clicks into place.
- With the green handle, insert the drum unit back into the machine until it is securely positioned, then close your machine’s front cover.
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $48.90 each
820, 850, TN820, TN850
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $24.45 each