720, 750, TN720, TN750
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $26.45 each
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $36.90 each
How to Change your Brother MFC 8910DW Toner Ink Cartridges Refill
- Turn on your Brother MFC 8910DW printer then leave it to cool down for at least 10 minutes.
- Press the front cover’s release button then open the front cover by pulling it down.
- Get the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly. If you’re used the machine, a number of its internal parts may be hot. Wait for the printer to cool down before touching the machine’s internal parts.
- Push down the green lock lever at the side of the drum unit to separate the toner cartridge.
- Unpack the new brother MFC 8910DW toner, grasp the cartridge level with your hands, then gently shake sideways multiple times to spread the toner evenly within the cartridge.
- Pull away the protective cover. Place the toner cartridge within the drum unit right after removing the protective cover to maintain its print quality.
- Insert the new Brother 8910 toner cartridge into the drum unit until it is seated firmly into position. The green lock lever will lift automatically if you’re placed it correctly.
- Clean the corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the green tab sideways. Don’t forget to put the tab back into the home position once you’re done.