420, 450, TN420, TN450
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $36.90 each
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $38.90 each
420, 450, TN420, TN450
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $18.90 each
|Consumables||1 x toner cartridge (black) - up to 1200 pages ISO/IEC 19752 - Brother TN-2110|
1 x drum - up to 12000 pages
|Mobile Capability||Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria Print Service |
|Interface||Wireless LAN, USB 2.0|
|Media Type||Envelopes, labels, plain paper, bond paper, recycled paper, thick paper, thin paper, glossy paper|
|Print Sizes||8.5" x 16"|
|Printing Speed||27 ppm Black|
|Resolution||2400 x 600 dpi (mono)|
|Automatic Sheet Feeder||250 Sheets|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||14.5 (W) x 14.2 (D) x 7.2 (H)|
How do I connect my Brother hl2270dw printer to WIFI?
- Long-press your Brother printer’s Wi-Fi button for 1 second
- Wait for the Wi-Fi indicator to begin flashing blue every 3 seconds
- From your computer, choose your printer’s SSID and input the password
- The Wi-Fi indication will start lighting blue, confirming a successful connection to the Wi-Fi network
How do I set up my Brother HL 2270dw?
Using Wireless Direct, you can connect and setup your Brother HL 2270DW printer to your computer directly without a Wi-Fi router. Click here (linked to content below) to open the step by step instruction for both Windows and Mac computer.
Connect and set up to Windows PC (Linked Content)
- Connect your Brother HL 2270DW to your PC using a USB cable. Kindly make sure that both devices are turned on in doing this step.
- Launch the Printer Setting Tool on your PC and click Communication Settings.
- Select Wireless Direct as Selected Interface in the General tab. Wireless Direct is generally the factory default setting.
- Your Brother Printer has successfully connected to your Windows PC.
Connect to Mac computer (Linked Content)
- Connect your Brother HL 2270DW to your Mac using a USB cable. Kindly make sure that both devices are turned on in doing this step.
- Launch the Printer Setting Tool on your Mac.
- Select WirelessDirect as On in the Wireless LAN tab. Wireless Direct is generally the factory default setting.
- Your Brother Printer has successfully connected to your Mac computer.
How do you reset the toner on a Brother HL 2270dw?
- Push the Up arrow button while long-pressing the Go button on the printer’s control panel
- Go to Toner Unit and tap OK.
- Choose toner unit color you want to reset and tap OK.
- Tap Up arrow button to launch Reset.
How do you fix a paper jam on a Brother HL 2270dw?
- Gently remove the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly. The paper jam may pull out together with the assembly.
- Close the front cover.
- Remove the paper tray entirely from the printer
- Gently pull off the jammed paper using both hands