How to Change your Brother 6250DN Toner Cartridges Refill
- Make sure the Brother 6250DN is turned on by pressing the Power Button.
- Open the printer’s top cover until it remains open, then hold the drum unit’s green handle, and pull the device out.
- Push the green lock lever down and remove the toner cartridge from the drum unit.
- Get the new Brother 6250DN Toner Cartridge from its package, then hold the device’s level using both hands and gently rock it sideways to spread the toner evenly within the device.
- Pull off the device’s protective cover, then insert the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until it clicks into place. Once installed correctly, the green lock lever will automatically lift.
- Slide the green tab sideways to clean the unit’s corona wire.
- Install the drum unit and toner cartridge back into the printer, then close the printer’s top cover.
Showing the single result