720, 750, TN720, TN750
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $60.86 each
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $42.45 each
How to Change your Brother 6180DW Toner Ink Cartridges Refill
- Make sure the Brother 6180DW printer is switched on by pressing the Power Button and then open the front cover.
- Detach the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly from the printer using the handle to pull it out.
- Unpack the new Brother 6180DW Toner Cartridge then shake it several times to spread the toner inside.
- Remove the new toner cartridge’s plastic wrapping then click it into the drum unit until it locks into position.
- Clean the corona wire within the drum unit by thoroughly sliding the green tab sideways multiple times.
- Install the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into the printer, then reset the drum counter by pressing the GO button until the “Drum Clear” message appears on the LCD screen.
- Close the Brother 6180DW printer’s front cover.