How to Change your Brother L5650DN Toner Cartridges Refill
- Ensure that your Brother L5650DN printer is on by pressing the Power button.
- Open the printer's front cover and pull out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly.
- Press the green lock lever, then pull out the old toner cartridge from the drum unit.
- Unpack the new Brother L5650DN Toner cartridge and get rid of the protective cover before installation.
- Put the new cartridge into the drum unit and make sure it's locked firmly into place, then, clean the drum unit's primary corona wire.
- Install the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the machine.
- Close the printer's front cover to complete the installation.
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $48.90 each
820, 850, TN820, TN850
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $24.45 each