How to Change your Brother L5600DN Toner Cartridges Refill
- Make sure the Brother L5600DN printer is powered on by pressing the Power Button.
- Open the printer’s front cover and leave it for 10 minutes with the internal fan to cool the machine’s internal parts, which could be very hot.
- Remove the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly by pulling the central handle.
- Push the green lock lever down and separate the toner cartridge from the drum unit.
- Unpack the new Brother L5600DN toner cartridge. Grasp the cartridge level with your hands and thoroughly shake it sideways to spread its contents evenly inside.
- Get rid of the machine’s protective cover, then insert the new toner cartridge securely into the drum unit until you hear it click into place. The green lock lever will automatically lift if you’ve set it up correctly.
- Clean the corona wire in the drum unit by thoroughly sliding the green tab sideways multiple times.
- Install the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the printer, then close the Brother L5600DN printer’s front cover.
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $48.90 each
820, 850, TN820, TN850
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $24.45 each