How to Change your Brother L5500DN Toner Cartridges Refill
- Open your Brother L5500DN printer by pressing the release button located on the front cover.
- Hold the drum unit’s green handle, then gently pull it out of the machine.
- To free the toner cartridge, hold the cartridge’s handle, then push it away from you. Once unlocked, pull the toner out to separate it from the drum unit.
- Slide the green tab from left to right several times to clean the drum unit's corona wire.
- Unpack the new Brother L5500DN toner cartridge and peel out the orange protective cover.
- Fit the new toner cartridge into the drum unit and pull it towards your direction until it locks into place.
- Using the green handle, fit the drum unit back into the machine until it clicks into place.
- Close the Brother L5500DN printer’s front cover to finish the installation.
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $48.90 each