720, 750, TN720, TN750
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $60.86 each
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $42.45 each
How to Change your Brother 8250DN Toner Ink Cartridges Refill
- Turn on the Brother 8250DN printer by pressing the Power button and let it be for 10 minutes so the fan can cool the hot parts within the machine.
- Press the front cover’s release button, then pull open the front cover.
- Pull out the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly from the toner cartridge access panel, then push down the green lock lever to separate the toner cartridge from the drum unit.
- Unpack the new Brother 8250DN toner cartridge. Grasp the cartridge level using both hands and gently shake sideways multiple times to evenly spread the toner within.
- Pull out the unit’s protective cover, then insert the toner cartridge into the drum unit immediately to avoid any degradation of the toner’s print quality.
- Set the new toner cartridge securely into the drum unit until it clicks into position. The drum unit’s lock lever will lift automatically if you’ve installed it correctly.
- Clean the drum unit’s corona wire by gently sliding the green tab several times. Don’t forget to return the tab into the home position so the printed pages won’t produce a vertical stripe.
- Put the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the printer, then close the front cover to complete the installation.