How to Change your Brother 8155DN Toner Ink Cartridges Refill
- Open the Brother 8155DN printer’s front cover by pressing its release button and pulling it back.
- Grab the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly and put it on a flat and tidy surface with a paper underneath to prevent accidental spills.
- Push the drum unit's green lock lever down and separate the toner cartridge from the drum unit. Prepare the new Brother 8155DN Toner Cartridge by unpacking it.
- Hold the new Brother 8155DN Toner Cartridge along the sides then, slowly shake the device sideways multiple times to evenly distribute the toner.
- Remove the new Brother 8155DN cartridge’s protective covering, then insert the device into the drum unit. Ensure that it locks firmly into place – the green lock lever lifts automatically if you’ve set it correctly.
- Clean the corona wire withing the drum unit by slowly sliding the green tab sideways multiple times. Put the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into the machine, then close its front cover to finish the installation.
2 Toner Cartridges
720, 750, TN720, TN750
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $26.45 each
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $36.90 each
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $30.90 each