HP 950XL & 951XL Ink Cartridges High Yield Combo Pack – 4 Packs
4 Ink Cartridges
Black: 2300, Color: 1500
- 36 Month Shield Life
- 2 Year Warranty
- Easy to Install
HP 950 / 951 High Yield Ink – Combo Packs Replacement
Make a strong impression with HP 951 ink to your clients with professional-quality business documents that you can print affordably using our HP ink 950XL and 951XL remanufactured printer ink cartridges. Every printed page is guaranteed to stand out with sharp black texts and vibrant color images and graphics.
Our remanufactured ink cartridges undergo stringent testing and inspection to guarantee superior performance and consistent results. We make sure that each unit meets or exceeds OEM quality while at the same time being 40% more affordable than genuine HP ink!
Cheap HP Ink 951XL Printer Cartridges:
- Superior Page Yield. Print up to 2,300 pages black and 1,500 pages for each color.
- Combo Pack includes Three HP 951XL Color ink cartridges (Cyan, Yellow, and Magenta) and one HP 950XL Black ink cartridge.
- Save time and money when you purchase high yield HP 950 & 951 XL Black and Color 4-pack compared to individual standard HP 950 & 951 ink cartridges.
Our remanufactured HP ink cartridges 950XL and 951XL work flawlessly with numerous HP OfficeJet Pro printers, including popular models like the OfficeJet Pro 8600, OfficeJet Pro 8620, and OfficeJet Pro 8610.
Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
|Cartridge Yield Type|
Black: 2300, Color: 1500
|Total Page Yield|
3,800 Pages (5% Coverage)
Frequently Asked Questions for HP 951XL Combo Replacement Ink.
What printer uses HP 951 ink?
What is the difference between the HP 950 and 950xl printer cartridges?
The HP 950 is a standard ink cartridge, while the HP 950XL is a high yield ink cartridge. The HP 950XL has a bigger tank, which means it has more ink and can thus print a higher number of pages than the HP 950. The standard 950 can print up to 1,000 pages while the high yield 950XL can print more than twice, with up to 2,300 pages.
While an HP 950XL cartridge is more expensive than an HP 950, it does deliver a lower cost of printing per page, giving you better value overall. Add in a superior page yield, and it’s easy to see why you should purchase an HP 950XL over an HP 950.
Are HP 951 and 951XL interchangeable?
Yes, the HP 951 and HP 951XL ink cartridges are interchangeable. The two are the same type of cartridges. They both offer the same Color ink (Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow) and work with the same set of printers.
The 951XL is the high yield cartridge version of the HP 951. It has a bigger ink tank and can thus provide a higher page yield than the regular 951.
Are HP 950 and 951 interchangeable?
The HP 950 and HP 951 are interchangeable only if they are updated ink cartridges from October 2012. The updated 950 and 951 are compatible not just with current printers but also with upcoming models that use these selectability numbers.
How to Change HP Ink Cartridges 950XL and 951XL Refill
- Plug-in your HP OfficeJet Pro printer to a power supply and then press the Power button to turn on the device.
- Slide your fingers into the slot located on the left side of the device, and then pull out the Cartridge Access Door. This action will set the Carriage to move towards the left side of the printer.
- Make sure that the Carriage is silent and at an idle position before continuing.
- Remove the Old Cartridge from the Carriage by pressing its front end to release it and then pulling it out from its slot next.
- Take out the New Cartridge from its packaging and prepare it for installation.
- With the Cartridge Contacts facing toward the Carriage, insert the new cartridge into the empty slot. Carefully push it in until it clicks firmly into place.
- Repeat the same steps for each color of your HP 951XL printer ink cartridges.
- Shut the Cartridge Access Door close and wait for the warm-up sequence to complete in a few minutes before you start printing.