Cheapest HP 61 Ink Cartridge Combo Pack – High Yield Replacement – Black & Color
Black: 480, Color: 330
- 36 Month Shield Life
- 2 Year Warranty
- Easy to Install
Cheapest HP 61 Ink Cartridge Combo Pack
Print hundreds of professional-looking documents and brilliant photos nonstop using our cost-effective remanufactured HP 61 ink cartridge combo pack. Enjoy razor-sharp black texts and beautiful color images and graphics from high yield ink cartridges that offer superior value.
These HP compatible ink cartridges are cheap HP 61 ink cartridges that have completed one cycle of use and then remanufactured using new components. They use premium HP61XL ink blends and undergo pass meticulous testing and inspection to ensure vibrant, OEM quality prints that last!
Cheap HP 61 Ink Cartridge
- The value-pack includes a pair of high yield HP 61XL ink cartridges: one black and one tri-color ink cartridge.
- The HP black ink cartridge 61XL can print up to 480 pages, and the tri-color HP printer ink 61XL can print up to 330. Both cartridges can deliver a combined yield of 810 pages.
Frequently Asked Questions for HP Ink 61XL Replacement
What is HP 61 ink compatible with?
The HP 61 / 61 XL ink is compatible with numerous models in the HP Envy, HP OfficeJet, and HP Deskjet printer series. It can work with ten different HP Envy printers like the Envy 4500, five different HP OfficeJet printers like the OfficeJet 2620, and 34 different HP Deskjet printers like the Deskjet 1000.
Are HP ink cartridges 61 and 63 interchangeable?
Although the HP 61 and the more recent HP 63 looks almost the same with each other, the two ink cartridges are very different and aren’t interchangeable. Printers that are compatible with the HP 61 Black or Tri-Color cartridge may not be compatible with the HP 63 Black and HP 63 Tri-Color cartridge.
How many pages can an HP 61 ink cartridge print?
The HP 61 black ink cartridge can print up to 190 pages while the HP 61 tri-color ink cartridge can print up to 165. Both ink cartridges can give you a total page yield of 355 pages with 5% coverage.
What is the difference between HP 61 and 61XL ink cartridges?
The HP 61 is a standard yield ink cartridge and is the most common cartridge size for sale. A standard HP 61 black ink cartridge has a maximum yield of 190 pages, while the standard tri-color ink cartridge has a maximum print capacity of 165.
The HP 61XL, on the other hand, is a high yield ink cartridge that contains more ink than the standard HP 61. Thus, the XL cartridge can print more pages for each round (more than twice the page yield of a standard one). The HP 61XL black ink cartridge can create as much as 480 pages while the high yield tri-color ink cartridge can print as much as 330.
Although the HP 61XL is more expensive than the HP 61, it does provide a lower cost per page, making it the better long-term investment of the two.
How to Change your HP 61 Ink Refill
- Press the Power button to turn on your HP printer.
- Open the Paper Tray followed by the Output Tray and then pull out the Tray Extender.
- Lower the Ink Cartridge Door. The Carriage will move towards the center for the proper cartridge replacement position.
- Gently push the Old Ink Cartridge down to release it and then pull it out of the slot.
- Prepare the New Ink Cartridge for installation. Take the Cartridge out of its packaging and then discard the plastic protective taping using the Pink Pull Tab.
- Install the New Ink Cartridge into the empty slot and continue to slide it in gently until it snaps firmly into place.
- Remember to load the tri-color ink cartridge on the left slot and the black ink cartridge on the right. The same goes for high yield HP printer ink 61XL cartridges.
- Lift the Ink Cartridge Door back to the original closed position.