Remanufactured High Yield HP 564XL Printer Ink Cartridges (13-Pack)
Black: 550, Color: 750, Photo Black: 290
2 Photo Black
- 36 Month Shield Life
- 2 Year Warranty
- Easy to Install
HP 564XL Ink Printer Cartridges Remanufactured Combo-Pack
The HP 564XL Remanufactured Printer Ink Cartridge is a high-yield printer ink cartridge that is compatible with the HP Deskjet, HP Officejet and HP PhotoSmart family of printers.
Offering a unique mix of affordability and quality, our range of remanufactured ink cartridges are the ideal replacement for the HP 564XL.
Unlike the standard HP 564 ink cartridge, our remanufactured HP 564XL black ink cartridges provide a “higher page yield”, which means that you’ll be able to print more for less.
Manufactured from recycled printer ink cartridges, the HP 564XL series from YoYoink delivers consistent and superior printing quality over an extended period of time.
YoYoink remanufactured cartridges:
HP 564XL Remanufactured Printer Ink Cartridges from YoYoink make use of OEM HP CN684WN ink cartridges that have been restored and cleaned by our team of expert professionals.
Alongside this, our technicians have also enhanced these remanufactured ink cartridges in order to ensure superb printing quality. A unique ink blend from YoYoink ensures that these cartridges meet or even exceed HP’s stringent OEM requirements.
YoYoink’s dedication to quality have made our range of remanufactured cartridges a popular choice with consumers all over the world.
Combo pack details:
Each HP 564XL ink cartridge combo pack consists of the following items:
- 5 Black CN684WN ink cartridges (BK)
- 2 Photo Black CB322WN ink cartridges (PBK)
- 2 Cyan CB323WN ink cartridges
- 2 Magenta CB324WN ink cartridges
- 2 Yellow CB325WN ink cartridges
Black ink cartridge details:
When purchasing this combo pack, take note that the black CN684WN ink cartridges (BK) are not interchangeable with the photo black CB322WN ink cartridges (PBK).
HP564 black ink cartridges make use of a pigment-based ink whereas HP564 photo black cartridges utilize a dye-based ink.
Color ink cartridge details:
All colors are guaranteed to be compatible with the following HP ink cartridges:
- HP 564
- HP PhotoSmart 7520
- HP 7510
- HP 6520
Always take care to ensure that your ink cartridges are compatible with that found in this combo pack.
Each of our ink cartridges come with a YoYoink patented smart chip that allows you to easily track ink levels. This eliminates the need to deal with annoying low ink messages while ensuring that you’ll never run out of ink again.
HP 564XL ink cartridges are compatible with the following HP printers that utilize 564 ink:
- HP DeskJet Series – HP 3070a, HP 3520, HP 3521
- HP OfficeJet Series – HP 4612, HP 4620, HP 4622
- HP PhotoSmart Series – HP 6520, HP 7510, HP 7520
For a comprehensive list of compatible HP printers, please visit our site here for more details.
Warranty and guarantee:
Our range of remanufactured HP 564XL ink cartridges come with a 2-year, money-back guarantee. Should you find yourself unhappy with the quality of our products, please feel free to contact us for more information.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?
If you couldn’t find what you were looking for or just need some help, feel free to reach out to us here.
Black, Cyan, Magenta, Photo Black, Yellow
|Cartridge Yield Type|
Black: 550, Color: 750, Photo Black: 290
|Total Page Yield|
7,830 (5% Coverage)
Frequently Asked Questions for HP ink 564 Replacement
What is the difference between HP 564 and 564xl?
The HP 564 is a standard ink cartridge, while the HP 564XL is a high yield ink cartridge. The high yield 564XL has a larger size and carries more ink and can thus print more pages than the standard 564. The HP 564 can print up to 250 pages in black while the 564XL can print more than double (Up to 550 pages). In terms of color output, the 564 can produce a maximum of 300 pages while the 564XL delivers 750 pages.
What HP printers use 564 ink?
Numerous HP printers use 564 ink cartridges, and they belong to the HP Deskjet, HP OfficeJet, and HP Photo Smart series. They include popular models like the PhotoSmart 6520, PhotoSmart 7520, and PhotoSmart B210.
Can I use 564xl instead of 564?
Yes, you can since the HP 56XL and HP 564 ink cartridges are interchangeable. You can load the 564XL in the same cartridge slot as the 564 on an HP printer. Both work on the same set of printers as well. When you use a 564XL over a 564, however, you will get 55% more prints.
How to Change your HP 564 Ink Cartridges Refill
- Please turn on your HP printer by connecting it to a suitable power supply and then pressing its Power button.
- Lift the Ink Cartridge Access Door to open. Wait for the Carriage to move into the access area at the center for the proper cartridge replacement position.
- Find the Empty Cartridge you want to replace and then press the tab in front of the Cartridge to release it. Next, gently lift and pull the Cartridge out from its slot.
- Prepare the New Cartridge. Please remove it from its packaging and then pull out the plastic taping. Please take out the Orange Cap at the bottom of the Cartridge by twisting it counterclockwise.
- With the Nozzle facing down, insert the New Cartridge straight into the empty slot. Push the cartridge down until it clicks firmly into place.
- Repeat the same steps for other individual Colors for HP 564XL Ink Cartridges.
- Close the Cartridge Access Door. The HP printer is now ready to print using the newly installed HP 564 Ink Cartridges.