Canon CLI-42 Ink Cartridge Compatible 8 PK Value Pack
8 Ink Cartridges
1 Photo Black
1 Light Gray
1 Photo Cyan
1 Photo Magenta
- 36 Month Shield Life
- 2 Year Warranty
- Easy to Install
Canon CLI-42 Ink Cartridge Replacement 8 PK Value Pack
The compatible Canon CLI-42 Ink cartridge set from YoyoInk delivers premium-quality photo prints and excellent longevity for beautifully printed works. With a combined yield of almost four thousand pages, the 8-pack in cartridge bundle helps you complete every print job with ease. The value-pack is 60% more affordable than OEM printer ink, helping you stay on budget!
Our compatible Canon 42 ink cartridge replacements are backed with YoyoInk’s 2-year warranty alongside a No-Questions-Asked Money-back guarantee. Want quality that you can afford? YoyoInk ink cartridges are what you want!
- The Canon CLI-42 multipack ink cartridge set includes eight individual cartridges: 1 Photo Black, 1 Gray, 1 Light Gray, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, 1 Yellow, 1 Photo Cyan, and 1 Photo Magenta. The
- Each cartridge has a page yield: 900 pages Photo Black, 835 Gray, 292 Light Gray, 169 Cyan, 492 Magenta, 284 Yellow, 600 Photo Cyan, and 416 Photo Magenta.
- Individual cartridges have a shelf life of 36 months, giving you the option to stockpile and save your ink anytime you need to.
- Your purchase comes with a 24-month guarantee and No-Questions-Asked Money-back guarantee for extra peace of mind!
Our compatible Canon CLI-41 ink is 100% compatible with the Canon Pixma Pro-100 printer ink.
Frequently Asked Questions for Canon CLI 42 Ink Replacement
What Canon Printer uses Canon CLI 42 ink?
Up until today, the Canon CLI-42 ink cartridges are used exclusively by Canon Pixma Pro 100 printers.
How to Change your Canon CLI-42 Ink Cartridges Refill
- Connect your Canon printer to a power supply and press its Power button to turn on the device.
- Lift open the printer’s Top Cover, followed by its Ink Cover. This action will set the Ink Holder to the proper position for Canon 42 Ink Cartridge replacement.
- Take out the Old Cartridge from the Canon printer.
- Ready the New Replacement Cartridge by removing its plastic sheet and Orange cap.
- Put the New Cartridge into the empty slot. Press it down gently and make sure it locks firmly into place.
- Repeat the same steps for each other Canon CLI-42 Ink Cartridge Colors.
- Close both the Top Cover and Ink Cover and wait for your printer to initialize. You can now print again!
How to Troubleshoot your Canon CLI-42 Ink Cartridge Compatible 8 PK Value Pack
Click here for more tips and troubleshooting steps for Canon CLI-42 Ink Cartridge Compatible 8 PK Value Pack.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.