Brother LC103 High Yield Cyan Compatible Printer Ink Cartridge – 2 Pack
2 Ink Cartridges
- Check My Printer Compatibility
- These are compatible high yield ink cartridges at a fraction of traditional OEM cartridges. Get more bang for the buck.
- We utilize smart chip technology so you can easily track ink levels.
- 36 Month Shield Life
- 2 Year Warranty
- Easy to Install
Shop for Brother LC103 high yield Cyan compatible ink cartridges at amazingly low prices at YoyoInk.com. Each ink cartridge produces crisp, true to life cyan prints that resist fading on your memorable photos, drawings, and designs. They offer the same page yield and print quality as original Brother Ink cartridges at 55% less, helping you enjoy the best results even on a budget.
Our twin pack Brother LC103 compatible Cyan cartridges are different from other cheap cartridges sold online. Skilled engineers meticulously craft every product to guarantee top quality and performance that meets the original manufacturer (OEM) standards. They use the same premium ink blend as OEM units and work flawlessly with compatible Brother Printers, including the DCP-J152W, MFC-J475DW, and MFC-J650DW.
- 2-Year Warranty and Money Back Guarantee
- Each High Yield Cyan Ink Cartridge can print up to 600 pages
- Compatible with Brother MFC and DCP printer models
Frequently Asked Questions for LC103 Cyan Ink
Is Brother ink expensive?
Brother ink cartridges cost anywhere from $57.99 to $62.49, depending on the kind of color you are looking for. If you want to enjoy the same print quality and page yield, you can opt for compatible Brother ink cartridges. These non-OEM ink tanks cost up to 50% – 75% less than their original counterparts.
Do all Brother printers use the same ink?
No, not all Brother printers use the same kind of ink. Please check the kind of ink that your printer is using before installing one to your machine. Brother printers will not work with ink products from other brands such as HP, Canon, and Epson.
Why is Brother ink so expensive?
Original Brother Ink is expensive due to the high cost required to manufacture and develop the printer cartridges. It requires plenty of resources to make a new ink product right from scratch. The technology and human resources needed to ensure optimal quality and reliability are also quite substantial.
How to Replace an LC103 Cyan Cartridge
- Open your printer’s ink cartridge cover. The LCD will show the color of the ink cartridge that needs replacement.
- Lower the lock lever and remove the cyan cartridge that needs to be replaced
- Unpack the new ink cartridge replacement and take out its yellow protective cap
- Load the new cartridge into the empty slot
- Push the lock lever in until it clicks firmly into place
- Close the ink cartridge cover