No products were found matching your selection.
How to Change your HP D7500 Photosmart Series Ink Cartridges Refill
- Check if your HP Photosmart D7500 Series printer’s power is on. If the machine is off, press the Power button to turn it on. Wait till the product stops moving before doing the next step.
- Lift from the machine’s front right to open the ink cartridge access door, then let the print carriage take the replacement position at the cartridge access area.
- Please press on the empty cartridge’s tab to release it from the carriage - you can freely remove it from the slot afterward by pulling it out.
- Get the new HP D7500 series ink cartridge and remove the plastic wrap by pulling the orange tab. Don’t touch the ink port and contacts to avoid ink from straining your hands. Turn the new ink cartridge’s cap counterclockwise until it breaks off.
- Put the new ink cartridge into the vacant slot and gently push it until it locks into place.
- Close the machines cartridge access door. Once the new ink cartridges are set, align the printer to maintain the best print quality.