How to Change your HP Photosmart D5445 Ink Cartridges Refill
- Turn your HP Photosmart D5445 printer on by pressing the Power Button.
- Open the product’s ink Cartridge Access Door by lifting it from the machine's front right. Wait for the carriage to settle at the replacement position before you continue.
- Free the used ink cartridge by pushing on the front tab, then gently pull it out of the slot.
- Unpack the new D5445 ink cartridge, peel off its plastic tape, then turn the orange cap counterclockwise until it breaks off from the device.
- Insert the new cartridge with the contacts faced down into the vacant slot, then push the device until it locks firmly into place.
- Repeat steps 3-6 with the other color D5445 Ink Cartridges, then close the printer’s Cartridge Access Door.
No products were found matching your selection.