No products were found matching your selection.
How to Change your HP Photosmart C309H Ink Cartridges Refill
- HP requires that your HP C309H printer be turned on when replacing ink cartridges so make sure that your machine is turned on.
- Carefully open the machine’s cartridge door and let its carriage take the center position. Wait until the carriage stops moving before you proceed.
- Push the front tab of the empty cartridge then gently pull the cartridge upwards. Feel free to dispose of the empty cartridge immediately as recommended.
- Unwrap the new HP Photosmart C309H Ink Cartridge and get rid of the orange cap by twisting it counter-clockwise.
- Insert your new ink cartridge into the vacant slot with the nozzles facing down, then push down the device until it is seated securely. Make sure the color icon on the ink cartridge and the slot match.
- If the ink cartridge doesn’t lock into position, remove it from the carriage, bend the tab, then reinsert the device into the carriage.
- Repeat these procedures for every ink cartridge you replace.
- Close your printer’s ink cartridge access door. Once the new ink cartridges are installed, the machine will automatically instruct you to align them.